Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Having some trouble with the Incest Patch on Mac if anyone could be of assistance? It doesn't seem to work. I tried searching but i don't think i'm putting the file in the right place?

What I did was:
Right click on app
Click on Show package contents
Put the "GameSettings.dat" file in the Contents folder.

However when i got the DNA results, it says Janice is not Jason's real mother. So it seems it is not active or working.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Having some trouble with the Incest Patch on Mac if anyone could be of assistance? It doesn't seem to work. I tried searching but i don't think i'm putting the file in the right place?

What I did was:
Right click on app
Click on Show package contents
Put the "GameSettings.dat" file in the Contents folder.

However when i got the DNA results, it says Janice is not Jason's real mother. So it seems it is not active or working.
That's the wrong place. You have to put that file in your save folder, as per the instructions.
The saves are not located in the game folder, but in the Library: ~/Library/Application Support⁩/⁨unity.KsTgames.The Twist⁩

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
That's the wrong place. You have to put that file in your save folder, as per the instructions.
The saves are not located in the game folder, but in the Library: ~/Library/Application Support⁩/⁨unity.KsTgames.The Twist⁩
Can you help me find it? I/ve searched and searched and i cannot find a unity.KsTgames anywhere.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can you help me find it? I/ve searched and searched and i cannot find a unity.KsTgames anywhere.
There's only one place it can be. I posted the path. Use the Go to folder command from the Go menu in Finder. Don't do a spotlight search, that's worthless.

Reactions: Paradox101

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have a suggestion
This isn't the place for suggestions... KST doesn't take suggestions here (pretty sure he's not even a member here), and because of what you're referencing, you can't ask it on Patreon either, since that would be like waving a red rag at a bull and likely wind up getting the game being put under review.

Cobramann Tan

Jul 20, 2018
This game is just amazing, although the graphic isn't stunning but bear in mind it is real time 3D, so we have almost full control of the camera.

And here is my first criticism in some rooms or environments you just can't get very good angles cause there are objects like walls in the way. Sometimes even Jason's body (and his glorious wide opened asshole :D). So something like POV Cam, turning off objects (like the shower) or even make male body transparent would be a huge improvement (but I know nothing about programming a game, so maybe it is limited by the game engine).

Outfits and hairstyles, oh dear I love to dress and style the girls. It is no real criticism more of an encouragement to implement as much as possible for every girl. Hairstyles, hair color, accessory, shoes, shoe color etc. The ability to customize the scenes more would be an even more unique experience. Imagine being able having fun with Janice in a dress and shoes of your choice.

And my last complaint is the grind/random factor. Imo we should have options to choose which scene will be loaded. For example the beach from 17:00-19:00, it would be so much smoother to be able to just pick the desired girl, Kira or Michelle in this example, and would save so much time. Some days I was just grinding to hope for the right girl or scene to appear, and often it was all I did that day (in game) without success. It's getting boring very fast imo.

Despite the not so fancy graphic, the girls are still very well done and sexy af. They and the scenes stimulated me much more than most of the blender "2 seconds loops" games. You can really feel the passion in the sex scenes and customize your preferred perspective and outfits in some of them.

And last but not least: ANAL! This game figured it out, you have almost in every sex scene the option to do anal, the best part is and here you can feel the passion of the creator, the scenes are not lazy done where the guys just sticks his dick in her ass in the same position. No, the anal position is different and often a new animation (maybe an option to choose anal in the same position or in a new position would be nice, too. But it is just a spontaneous thought). I can't emphasize how grateful I am for this part of the game. Imo you don't have to grind 10 Updates of a game to tease an asshole then only to finger it and then wait for another 5 updates to finally fuck it. This game is THE ANAL GAME for me, by far the best!

I am very grateful for being allowed to play this game and hope it will continue for a long time.

Big kudos to KsT!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedSignal
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes