Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
SURE!!! In 30 years. When our smartphones will be smart and powerful enough to run 2020's PC emulators.
Hang in there buddy.
They are powerful enough to play games like The Twist already.
However given the problems this game has with its poor design/implementation/optimisation, that cause noticeable problems on PCs that should handle 10 instances of this game running at once...

There's also the fact that despite the game needing rebuilt/remade from scratch to eliminate those issues, it would also need to be basically rebuilt for an Android version as well.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
They are powerful enough to play games like The Twist already.
However given the problems this game has with its poor design/implementation/optimisation, that cause noticeable problems on PCs that should handle 10 instances of this game running at once...

There's also the fact that despite the game needing rebuilt/remade from scratch to eliminate those issues, it would also need to be basically rebuilt for an Android version as well.
Well, you have to play it as it is, I suppose.

Or maybe he will be able to play it on Android when we will have AIs on Android capable of recoding the whole game on the fly and optimize it to run smoothly on the CPU of your freezers.

In 30 years or so...

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
SURE!!! In 30 years. When our smartphones will be smart and powerful enough to run 2020's PC emulators.
Hang in there buddy.
I guess Smart Phones are already powerful to play such games. But they cannot have a cooling system like PCs with small body.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Why do you take things so seriously?

This game have incest content, and you are shocked by NTR?

It's just a game. Just a story. Nothing happened for real. Calm down.
new generation kids are emotional, thanks to internet everything is virtual for them, think it like Japan. How they fall in love with virtual game girl friends. Even one guy married to his virtual girlfriend. It was big news

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
The only NTR is committed by Jason though... Which doesn't really qualify as being worth of any form of NTR tag.
I don't care about that stuff because is optional, but it seems that a specter is haunting Europe, I mean F95 the specter of NTR fear, to which I can symphatize, however there is also a distinction to be made, in tags, forced NTR, optional and whenever the protagonist is on the doing or receiving end.

My only regret and I think the feature it desperately needs is some kind of agenda beside the walkthrough to know when you can do X with Y, they went into the right direction with having the characters stats telling you where were they but never implemented it for other characters.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My only regret and I think the feature it desperately needs is some kind of agenda beside the walkthrough to know when you can do X with Y
KST did start an in-game guide... then basically abandoned it relatively quickly, because he was already providing the walkthrough for a game that he's made to require you to do everything in the walkthrough, literally step-by-step.

I never had a problem with switching back & forth to the walkthrough, especially after the early-on update that fixed problems playing in a window.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is there a link on how to fix the MAC version of the last update?
If you're having permission issues, it helps using The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utiltiy. The Unarchiver app preserves the execute permission inside the game app, the default archive utility sometimes does not.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes