JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
How to get above scene please? Which version? Thanks.
The scenes are from the 0.39 version, but you can repeat them in the latest version by doing step 786. in the walkthrough which I will post for you below this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both of these options will get you to the scene you wanted to see.

Last edited:

Markimus01

May 26, 2018
I've been having trouble with step 326, the one where you have to find Kira in the lockeroom, I've been trying to find her for many in game days but nothing happens. She won't appear in the lockeroom. Can someone help me please?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've been having trouble with step 326, the one where you have to find Kira in the lockeroom, I've been trying to find her for many in game days but nothing happens. She won't appear in the lockeroom. Can someone help me please?
Best I can suggest, is stay in the corridor, move an hour each time and when Kira's not there, check the locker room
there's no specific time when you can catch her.

also you needed to have not done anything with Kira, because if you have, you basically blocked any progression with her.

Markimus01

May 26, 2018
Best I can suggest, is stay in the corridor, move an hour each time and when Kira's not there, check the locker room
there's no specific time when you can catch her.

also you needed to have not done anything with Kira, because if you have, you basically blocked any progression with her.
I'll try that, I haven't even talk to her, I was following the walkthrough step by step. Thank you.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
The scenes are from the 0.39 version, but you can repeat them in the latest version by doing step 786. in the walkthrough which I will post for you below this.

Yep, and don't forget: Make sure you have completed the previous watersports events in the bathroom with Janice (step 51 a b).

I used Anon's save and it didn't worked. I had to do steps 51a/b first to see the full scene.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
WALKTHROUGH (UP TO 0.42) WITH "SKIPPABLE" MARKINGS
FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO SKIP ALL THE PEGGING, WATERSPORTS AND NTR (BILLY, JOHN, KEVIN, RED HOODED GUY) CONTENT
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1021624_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.42With_Skip.txt
Colour Coded Version created by Frost Johnson
(CURRENTLY UPDATING)
Hi Anon, sorry to ask again something related to you guide. But based on the fact that you have tried to make a guide avoiding anything related to NTRs (shit). I try to figure out how far I can go further to avoid further things that I don't like.

just to make sure i can avoid another thing in the guide. I am at the point N°58 to 60. These three points will become an escalation of events, which I don't like where they end up. Knowing the negative outcome, I would prefer to avoid it entirely. So I would like to understand if I can avoid it or not.

On point number:

58. The next day after school approach Billy and choose "Talk about mom". Jason tells Billy that Janice gave him a blowjob at the pool.
59. Now Billy appears sometimes outside the pool area between 15:00 and 18:00. When he appears there, choose "Allow him to watch". He pays Jason $100.
60. Catch Janice at the pool laying on the lounger. Click on "Come closer" and "Happy to!".
Now click on "move her leg", "touch it", "Pull aside", "Touch her pussy", "Do it!" and "Finger her". Continue the scene to let Billy watch the blowjob.
Jason cums on Janice's face.

Now this 3 event, go to a point where Billy ask Jason if he can get Janice to give him a Blowjob. Now I would like to avoid this situation altogether. Can i avoid this 3 point? Or the game need it to advence the story?

Because i remember that at some point Billy ask for this blowjob where Jason need to find a blindfold and help Billy with the Blowjob. As i say on me old save i just avoid to find the blindfold and never let billy have this stupid blowjob that is an act of NTR things. So can i also avoid the 3 point i write above?

Thank you

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi Anon, sorry to ask again something related to you guide. But based on the fact that you have tried to make a guide avoiding anything related to NTRs (shit). I try to figure out how far I can go further to avoid further things that I don't like.

just to make sure i can avoid another thing in the guide. I am at the point N°58 to 60. These three points will become an escalation of events, which I don't like where they end up. Knowing the negative outcome, I would prefer to avoid it entirely. So I would like to understand if I can avoid it or not.

On point number:

58. The next day after school approach Billy and choose "Talk about mom". Jason tells Billy that Janice gave him a blowjob at the pool.
59. Now Billy appears sometimes outside the pool area between 15:00 and 18:00. When he appears there, choose "Allow him to watch". He pays Jason $100.
60. Catch Janice at the pool laying on the lounger. Click on "Come closer" and "Happy to!".
Now click on "move her leg", "touch it", "Pull aside", "Touch her pussy", "Do it!" and "Finger her". Continue the scene to let Billy watch the blowjob.
Jason cums on Janice's face.

Now this 3 event, go to a point where Billy ask Jason if he can get Janice to give him a Blowjob. Now I would like to avoid this situation altogether. Can i avoid this 3 point? Or the game need it to advence the story?

Because i remember that at some point Billy ask for this blowjob where Jason need to find a blindfold and help Billy with the Blowjob. As i say on me old save i just avoid to find the blindfold and never let billy have this stupid blowjob that is an act of NTR things. So can i also avoid the 3 point i write above?

Thank you
Yes, you can to totally avoid 58-59 and part of 60, actually it's the trigger to begin Billy's path.

Thanks for finding that, I don't how I could have missed it.
I guess I just got use to the author marking Billy's parts

So I apologise for that omission. which I have now fixed in both Non NTR versions, which you can redownload
but if you do find anything that seems off with them, do let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When I open the game it says that UnityPlayer.dll wasn't found so is there something I can do to fix the bug?
It's not a bug, That shouldn't be happening
If PC, try downloading it again
If Mac, maybe something in the link in my signature can help.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Yep, and don't forget: Make sure you have completed the previous watersports events in the bathroom with Janice (step 51 a b).

I used Anon's save and it didn't worked. I had to do steps 51a/b first to see the full scene.
Yeah you need to follow the walkthrough to trigger them as I purposely don't trigger those
I even mention in my post that there's no Watersports or pegging in my saves, because simply, I don't want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is theres a way to custom the ladies body ? like made her breast bigger ?
Nothing that extensive
Best you can do is adding tattoos & shaving pubic hair and with some, tan-lines
for the following ladies - Janice, Julia, Danielle and Rachel

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Now that I've finally got my new system up and running, after many, many headaches with the previous motherboard.
I thought I'd celebrate with doing a Shadow of the Tombraider Benchmark
3rm8tg-6.png
20210211174201_1.jpg 20210211174557_1.jpg

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes