Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Some events trigger earlier though than stated in the WT. Like the neighbour jogging along, meeting Janice's sister for the first time and others. I take it those are tied to certain days.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I'm amazed how the dialogues are at 55%.
Because looking at how complex the writing is, the amount of text... It would take about one hour? Maybe 15min of focused hard work?
And now we get a "55%"? How do you do this estimation? Why not 53.2%? Sure it's not 56%? Okay, okay. Fine. What about 60%? Let's cut it short, and say 75%! DONE!!! Let's shake on it!

Anyways...

Reactions: Torks11

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
I'm still stuck at finding Janice's panties besides the jacuzzi and with the help of the walkthrough I managed to get steps 1-7 and 9-14 done. Janice's score is about 150 already but I don't think I should continue playing without getting my max energy to 25 which doesn't happen without the panties...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
WALKTHROUGH (UP TO 0.42) WITH "SKIPPABLE" MARKINGS
FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO SKIP ALL THE PEGGING, WATERSPORTS AND NTR (BILLY, JOHN, KEVIN, RED HOODED GUY) CONTENT
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1052056_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.42With_Skip.txt
Colour Coded Version created by Frost Johnson
(CURRENTLY UPDATING)

THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT
WALKTHROUGH (UP TO 0.42) WITH ALL NTR, WATERSPORTS AND PEGGING REMOVED
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021...alkthrough_0.42No_NTR_Pegging_Watersports.txt
Colour Coded Version created by Frost Johnson
(CURRENTLY UPDATING)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021...h_Colour_Coded_No_NTR_Pegging_Watersports.pdf

Hi again so i find another step no needed for the no ntr walk.

At step 98, you can do another video, with Janice and Julie, as i say i do not sell the video to billy.

Also perhaps there is something missing in the walk. I am at step 100 but the game do not let me do this step:
100. Go to Emma's house until 17:00 and click on "Sneak to backyard" to catch Emma sitting at the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her".
Emma tells Jason that someone has stolen her pearl necklace. Jason blames Rick for stealing the necklace.

The game let me grab her ass and lick her pussy. Also i can see her mastrubate and fuck her. But the step 100 nothing. There is something that i am missing? Do i need to raise more relationship with her? Emma have 200 now.
Can you give me some advice?
Thank you

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi again so i find another step no needed for the no ntr walk.

At step 98, you can do another video, with Janice and Julie, as i say i do not sell the video to billy.
Thanks for letting me know
FIXED

Also perhaps there is something missing in the walk. I am at step 100 but the game do not let me do this step:
100. Go to Emma's house until 17:00 and click on "Sneak to backyard" to catch Emma sitting at the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her".
Emma tells Jason that someone has stolen her pearl necklace. Jason blames Rick for stealing the necklace.

The game let me grab her ass and lick her pussy. Also i can see her mastrubate and fuck her. But the step 100 nothing. There is something that i am missing? Do i need to raise more relationship with her? Emma have 200 now.
Can you give me some advice?
Thank you
You're not meant to be in the pool you need to be sitting next to her, then you'll get the dialogue and leave
plus , I test her at 170, which is were emma should be and at 200 and got the dialogue all the same.

Tested this with my completes 0.06 save and it worked both times.

georgian90

Jul 3, 2017
I'm amazed how the dialogues are at 55%.
Because looking at how complex the writing is, the amount of text... It would take about one hour? Maybe 15min of focused hard work?
And now we get a "55%"? How do you do this estimation? Why not 53.2%? Sure it's not 56%? Okay, okay. Fine. What about 60%? Let's cut it short, and say 75%! DONE!!! Let's shake on it!

Anyways...
Man, GUMDROP(who took only his pledgers money) failed to deliver for the past 3 years another episode for Dual Family. He is lying everybody(including his pledgers) like a scam artist. Everybody lost hope on a continuation for that game!! He stated that is at 70% for the last 3 years but has issues with rendering(just a lie).. SO you are telling that 55% is not adding up??I think you either drunk/high or forgot to tell a good joke??Get into your senses!!! The KST is on a mission...

qwe12345sasd

Aug 15, 2020
1. 케빈의 열쇠는 어디에 있습니까? 2. 병원에서 약을 받으려면 어떻게해야합니까? 심지어 병원에서 Kentra와 이야기를 나눴습니다. 3. 20:00 이후에 Kelly를 스튜디오에서 꺼내려면 어떤 임무를 수행해야합니까?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
1. 케빈의 열쇠는 어디에 있습니까? 2. 병원에서 약을 받으려면 어떻게해야합니까? 심지어 병원에서 Kentra와 이야기를 나눴습니다. 3. 20:00 이후에 Kelly를 스튜디오에서 꺼내려면 어떤 임무를 수행해야합니까?
Everything you need is in the walkthrough
필요한 모든 것이 연습에 있습니다.

Translated using google translate
Google 번역을 사용하여 번역

1. Where is Kevin's key?
1. Kevin의 열쇠는 어디에 있습니까?
Speak to Kira at school
학교에서 Kira와 대화

2. How do I get my medicines in the hospital? I even spoke to Kendra at the hospital.
2. 병원에서 약을 어떻게 구합니까? 병원에서 켄드라에게도 말을 걸었습니다.
You need to spend the night in hospital, time to get injured, hint, check the beach
병원에서 밤을 보내고, 부상 당하고, 힌트를주고, 해변을 확인해야합니다.

3. What do I need to do to get Kelly out of the studio after 20:00?
3. 20:00 이후에 Kelly를 스튜디오에서 내보내려면 어떻게해야합니까?
You need to speak with Kelly at the pharmacy, if you've done it right, she'll be waiting for you outside the studio.
약국에서 Kelly와 이야기해야합니다. 제대로했다면 그녀는 스튜디오 밖에서 당신을 기다리고있을 것입니다.

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
am stuck at the 450. mark in the walktrough in v0.42 the animation where she shows the necklace doesnt start

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
am stuck at the 450. mark in the walktrough in v0.42 the animation where she shows the necklace doesnt start
1st make sure John is not around
and
Try redoing the 3some with Emma and Janice on Tuesday when they're exercising in the living room
and
The scene at Billy's house where you get the option to "go in" and find Rachel exercising.

if if doesn't work, you can grab my "Completes 0.25 save"

• Angry
Reactions: Ravenger6660

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
what do i do after i put the safe file in the folder the game doesnt show me the saves as followed the instructions

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck at 846. Janice won't appear. Only at 17. And it's late for her...
Help plz
Unfortunately there's no way to force it.
all you can do is keep trying.
but if you do catch her exercising on her own, just go to the hallway and go back, and keep doing that until she's reading a book.

Reactions: Granata

Dude79

Feb 23, 2020
Please i need some help. I am playing with the WT 0.42. i did every step but i can´t buy the dog suit with mask for janice. Her score is 460. Please can anyone help me.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Please i need some help. I am playing with the WT 0.42. i did every step but i can´t buy the dog suit with mask for janice. Her score is 460. Please can anyone help me.
460 is the reason it's not working, you broke the game by trying to cheat.
The game doesn't like it when you mess with the relationship points to that extent.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes