Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it says final but the version isn't 1.00 so is this game abondoned? how much contetnt to play?
"Final" doesn't mean no more development. Just the final iteration of the current version - 0.42.

There was a 0.41 Final, 0.39 Final, 0.38 Final, and there'll be a 0.43 Beta 1, 0.43 Beta 2 (if needed) and 0.43 Final. Occasionally there'll even be a "Final 2" as well.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Is there any chance it's a bug not being able to find the panties next to jacuzzi? First time playing I used cheats to get more relationship points but at the second time I thought maybe using cheats was the problem but I was wrong. I followed the walkthrough step by step and didn't do anything pointless so at 22:00 after mc found Janice passed out on her bed, he laid next to her and said the comment about her ass being the best in the world. Next day at 14:00 there is no panties besides the jacuzzi and even repeating the scene several times didn't work. Does Julia's points or other scenes not mentioned in the wt have anything to do with finding the panties and is it mandatory to have an additional talk with Billy about panties before being able to find them?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there any chance it's a bug not being able to find the panties next to jacuzzi? First time playing I used cheats to get more relationship points but at the second time I thought maybe using cheats was the problem but I was wrong. I followed the walkthrough step by step and didn't do anything pointless so at 22:00 after mc found Janice passed out on her bed, he laid next to her and said the comment about her ass being the best in the world. Next day at 14:00 there is no panties besides the jacuzzi and even repeating the scene several times didn't work. Does Julia's points or other scenes not mentioned in the wt have anything to do with finding the panties and is it mandatory to have an additional talk with Billy about panties before being able to find them?
No it’s not a bug. Messing with relationship points would have caused the issue
What you need to do is, get Janice up to 50
Then, either when she’s at the pool which is easier, select happy to and once you move her legs, her points should increase to 60 and you should now find the panties in the bathroom next to the hot tub. Just look left and down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drinkolvi

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for letting me know
FIXED

You're not meant to be in the pool you need to be sitting next to her, then you'll get the dialogue and leave
plus , I test her at 170, which is were emma should be and at 200 and got the dialogue all the same.

Tested this with my completes 0.06 save and it worked both times.
I'm starting to think of two possibilities. Because the scene where Emma sits by the pool I did it before Janice's birthday. So either the game got bugged. Or in the following times I must have clicked too fast and lost (not read) the dialogue. Because the game is going on. I also saw Janice and Emma talking at home about yoga training. And I also did the event with Emma and Kelly by the pool of Emma's house. So really or i miss the dialogue because i click to fast, or the game bug/glitch, because the first time i did it before Janice Birthday.

Anyway i continue to play and see until the game lets me go on. In case... I'll have to re-start it from scratch... I really hope not, because the characters appear too randomly. And this is the only problem of the game. Not being able to save and load at will. I don't understand why you can only save when you are about to close the game...

Anyway tonight i try to lower Emma relationship to 170 and see if the event start. After i raise her again at 200. If not... i re-load and continue and see till the game let me continue.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm starting to think of two possibilities. Because the scene where Emma sits by the pool I did it before Janice's birthday. So either the game got bugged. Or in the following times I must have clicked too fast and lost (not read) the dialogue. Because the game is going on. I also saw Janice and Emma talking at home about yoga training. And I also did the event with Emma and Kelly by the pool of Emma's house. So really or i miss the dialogue because i click to fast, or the game bug/glitch, because the first time i did it before Janice Birthday.

Anyway i continue to play and see until the game lets me go on. In case... I'll have to re-start it from scratch... I really hope not, because the characters appear too randomly. And this is the only problem of the game. Not being able to save and load at will. I don't understand why you can only save when you are about to close the game...

Anyway tonight i try to lower Emma relationship to 170 and see if the event start. After i raise her again at 200. If not... i re-load and continue and see till the game let me continue.
Or you can grab my complete’s 0.06 save and carry on from there, no need to start from the beginning.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Or you can grab my complete’s 0.06 save and carry on from there, no need to start from the beginning.
Oh thank you. I hadn't noticed that there were also complete's save. In case something goes wrong with me save game, then I'll try to go with your 0.06 save

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
No it’s not a bug. Messing with relationship points would have caused the issue
What you need to do is, get Janice up to 50
Then, either when she’s at the pool which is easier, select happy to and once you move her legs, her points should increase to 60 and you should the parties the bathroom next to the hot tub. Just look left and down.
Thank you! I didn't realize that you can actually change the camera's angle of view with your mouse and the panties were all the time there on the left :D

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
hey guys is it me just unlucky because i haven't seen the scene where the julia and janice sunbathing together in walkthrough step 61. i did everthing before it and some things after the 61. step

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey guys is it me just unlucky because i haven't seen the scene where the julia and janice sunbathing together in walkthrough step 61. i did everthing before it and some things after the 61. step
It's a random thing, best you can do is stay at the pool and forward time an hour at time until you get them together.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah i play in windowed mode, but the "problem" persist
This isn't a game where real-time affects things though. Everything requires you to be active with the game.
If you tab to a different window or file, then it isn't causing problems for the game.

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
This isn't a game where real-time affects things though. Everything requires you to be active with the game.
If you tab to a different window or file, then it isn't causing problems for the game.
Yeah my problem is the loading black screen, i always alt tab while game load something xD

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes