Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No it allows billy to have sex with Rachel his mom in 2 scenes.
If you use the incest patch does the DNA test show Janice is Jasons Mom?
Yes, it does change the DNA test, that's why you would need to install it before start 0.40 of the game

as well as adding the extra scenes between Billy and his mom Rachel, but this is only available if you follow the NTR route.

RoVeR1975

Mar 27, 2018
I need some help, i think i've done alle the steps, not in ordr but i should be able to have emma meet michelle outside the house, but i only get the 2 old ones, and michelle doesn't walk by anymore, is there a critical step to do or redo?
Step 559?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I need some help, i think i've done alle the steps, not in ordr but i should be able to have emma meet michelle outside the house, but i only get the 2 old ones, and michelle doesn't walk by anymore, is there a critical step to do or redo?
Step 559?
The scene happens when you start the quest to follow Rebecca's husband.

Reactions: RoVeR1975

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
that's the missing one, i haven't seen him sincs catching them, michelle only talks about the wedding
You need to speak to Rebecca to begin the quest to follow Rebecca's husband.
plus you should not have started anything with Michelle yet.
If you have that's more likely the reason you're stuck.
and unfortunately there's no way to fix it, if you have. Other than loading a save that takes place before doing anything with Michelle.

Reactions: RoVeR1975

RoVeR1975

Mar 27, 2018
You need to speak to Rebecca to begin the quest to follow Rebecca's husband.
plus you should not have started anything with Michelle yet.
If you have that's more likely the reason you're stuck.
and unfortunately there's no way to fix it, if you have. Other than loading a save that takes place before doing anything with Michelle.
yup, pff, that is too many saves ago, guess i'll have to start again sometime, thanks

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
could someone tell me if you have an emulator for Android to play this game?
I don't know why the authors of this game only made it for computer systems. The game is nothing more than episodic animated kinetics and logical scripts in narrative form. Unity engine allows a different type of compilation based on hardware. Sorry about the author's view and their financial strategy. I'm really sorry for smartphones and consoles users.

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
I don't know why the authors of this game only made it for computer systems. The game is nothing more than episodic animated kinetics and logical scripts in narrative form. Unity engine allows a different type of compilation based on hardware. Sorry about the author's view and their financial strategy. I'm really sorry for smartphones and consoles users.
You will never see games like these to consoles :)

357magnum

Nov 19, 2018
I pause the game by going to the map screen, then open Windows and can read the walkthrough then just resume the game.

karloz

Jun 22, 2017
Reactions: Todeswunsch

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
There is a way to make the game run in the background ? everytime i change windows its "pause"
By searching a little you find this:
I dont know if the above still works, while unlikely that "globalgamemanagers" has changed its possible as it stores general game/unity configuration.
Using my mod (CheatMenuPlugin) might be a better option as it ships with a option for that, Commands->RunInBackground

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes