upupaway

Feb 12, 2017
It's time for him to complete the twist and focus on the new game. There is already enough (too much?) content on the first one.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe in 10 year phones will be able to handle this kind of game but for now it barely works decent for PC
Android devices (even phones) already exist that can handle this game.
There are lots of real-time 3D rendered games for mobile devices. They've been around for longer than this game.

The problem is that it's badly designed/optimised, and KST has not made an Android version because he'd have to basically remake the game for Android, and I doubt his current ability to be able to make a mobile version of The Twist that performs even remotely as well as it should do.

karloz

Jun 22, 2017
I dont know if the above still works, while unlikely that "globalgamemanagers" has changed its possible as it stores general game/unity configuration.
Using my mod (CheatMenuPlugin) might be a better option as it ships with a option for that, Commands->RunInBackground
It does still work, it is just in (slightly) different location. If you look for the bit pattern, it's still there and it works. I changed the 0.38 that way and it worked. But of course - your cheat menu plugin is a much more elegant way of doing the same thing.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
How many updates left for the completed tag? Any guess guys?
The game is actually "completed". We have an ending for the game. Janice is the real mom or just adoptive mom following the incest patch or with no incest patch.

So, story-wise, it's finished.

And in the technical aspects, the second game started. You can find a pre alpha version of the "The Twist 2" somewhere in this forum.

So, for me, it's finished.

But there is one last thing, KST is still working some suggestions/requests, and still receiving considerable amounts of money for the development of The Twist.
So, I would say that we will keep getting updates, someone have to milk that cow. And I'm not talking about Janice here.

As long as the golden chicken is giving chicken eggs, we will get updates. I don't see the project dying before that.

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
The game is actually "completed". We have an ending for the game. Janice is the real mom or just adoptive mom following the incest patch or with no incest patch.

So, story-wise, it's finished.

And in the technical aspects, the second game started. You can find a pre alpha version of the "The Twist 2" somewhere in this forum.

So, for me, it's finished.

But there is one last thing, KST is still working some suggestions/requests, and still receiving considerable amounts of money for the development of The Twist.
So, I would say that we will keep getting updates, someone have to milk that cow. And I'm not talking about Janice here.

As long as the golden chicken is giving chicken eggs, we will get updates. I don't see the project dying before that.
At some point the game will be so unoptimized that it wont even work once it gets to a certain point with all the scenes lol

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
I played this game 2 years ago and it was bugged. Now i'm playing it through again to see what I missed and what ahs been added and its bugged at an even earlier stage.

The game will not let me complete step 187 it crashes every time when i'm trying to enter the studio with Kelly so i can finally get the plan B pills, when kelly says
Never mind... I don't have the studio for much time... Lets go inside...
and it crashes. :/

Any suggestions on what I should do?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I played this game 2 years ago and it was bugged. Now i'm playing it through again to see what I missed and what ahs been added and its bugged at an even earlier stage.

The game will not let me complete step 187 it crashes every time when i'm trying to enter the studio with Kelly so i can finally get the plan B pills, when kelly says
Never mind... I don't have the studio for much time... Lets go inside...
and it crashes. :/

Any suggestions on what I should do?
What are specs of your system
CPU, Ram and model of your GPU

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a bug with clothing? no matter what I chose as default it doesn't change
Not likely
best guess you haven't built up her outfit score.
You can't just have her wear them.
you need to pick one that she'll wear, have her wear it for a few days, and try again to have her wear something more skimpier. and repeat.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Not likely
best guess you haven't built up her outfit score.
You can't just have her wear them.
you need to pick one that she'll wear, have her wear it for a few days, and try again to have her wear something more skimpier. and repeat.
Thanks but this never happened before. On Mom as instance it works but if she visits mc's room it's the normal one. On Julia literally no outfit works. It simply doesn't change and I've tried everything.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks but this never happened before. On Mom as instance it works but if she visits mc's room it's the normal one. On Julia literally no outfit works. It simply doesn't change and I've tried everything.
You can check Julia's outfit score in the hallway, press C+H on your keyboard
also what does she say when she refuses to wear it.
and has she appear Jason's room asking you to get her an outfit.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
You can check Julia's outfit score in the hallway, press C+H on your keyboard
also what does she say when she refuses to wear it.
and has she appear Jason's room asking you to get her an outfit.
She doesn't refuse and her score is 4. She says okay but nothing changes. I'm on new game and not that far where she visits mc's room or asks for outfit.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
can you post your save, I'll take a look when I can.
Thanks for the help. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be like this but below score 10 she only wear those in certain areas and in living room it was back to normal. After reaching score 10-13 she finally appeared in that outfit everywhere. It's bin a while since i've played but it wasn't like this if i recall correctly.

My only question now is regarding Janice. Even though she wears the clothing before midnight she changes back to that normal white lingerie once she visits mc's room. Is this normal?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the help. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be like this but below score 10 she only wear those in certain areas and in living room it was back to normal. After reaching score 10-13 she finally appeared in that outfit everywhere. It's bin a while since i've played but it wasn't like this if i recall correctly.

My only question now is regarding Janice. Even though she wears the clothing before midnight she changes back to that normal white lingerie once she visits mc's room. Is this normal?
Yes, until you build up their outfit scores and relationship points, which I hope you didn't cheat on, they will return to normal clothing after a certain amount of time.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Yes, until you build up their outfit scores and relationship points, which I hope you didn't cheat on, they will return to normal clothing after a certain amount of time.
Cheating breaks any game for me so i never do it. Do you know anything about the Janice issue as well which I mentioned or is this actually a bug now?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes