Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey all i have a serious issue that i am trying too figure out i thought it was time too ask here. I am at the point where i need too drug the mother at night so i can stay over for the night with billys mom, the problem is that the option too give janice sleeping pills in her bedroom will not appear for me, i have followed the walkthrough, ofc with so many steps there is a chance i missed something, i know this is a long shot but if anyone have an idea that i could try too get it too trigger i would be very thankfull.
Let's get the obvious question out of the way
did you double check you have the sleeping pills in your inventory.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That should be ok
Try repeating things with Rachel, especially the ones in her bedroom
577. Make sure you have done the previous events with Rachel (up to step 418). Go to Billy's home between 20:00 and 22:00.
There is a 50 % chance to get the scene where Rachel's husband is leaving with his car. Now click on "Sneak into the house". Jason gets a phone call from Janice.
Janice wants Jason to come home.

but as I mentioned if we can't sort it, the simplest thing to do is
If we're unable to sort it, you can still grab the "completes 0.31" save and just repeat from step 577
you can find the save by following the link in my signature

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
That should be ok
Try repeating things with Rachel, especially the ones in her bedroom
577. Make sure you have done the previous events with Rachel (up to step 418). Go to Billy's home between 20:00 and 22:00.
There is a 50 % chance to get the scene where Rachel's husband is leaving with his car. Now click on "Sneak into the house". Jason gets a phone call from Janice.
Janice wants Jason to come home.

but as I mentioned if we can't sort it, the simplest thing to do is
the rachel stuff is definately completed that much i know i will probadly grab that save tomorrow and try that cheers

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Does anybody know how I can trigger Billy into helping me open the school window so I can put the cheat math ansers in kira's desk.
I think this is a bug. Billy just doesn't show up, i keep asking him and keep opening the window after having sex with the teacher, then i go to the school at various times during the night,but i can't progress. I'm completely stumped here.
this is step 370 - 373.
Please help.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anybody know how I can trigger Billy into helping me open the school window so I can put the cheat math ansers in kira's desk.
I think this is a bug. Billy just doesn't show up, i keep asking him and keep opening the window after having sex with the teacher, then i go to the school at various times during the night,but i can't progress. I'm completely stumped here.
this is step 370 - 373.
Please help.
It's not a bug
You have it backwards
Open the window first
Check it in the evening at 21:00, Jason should say it's too high
Then
Ask Billy for help and meet him at school at 21:00

DO NOT go back to open the window again. Hope you didn't break the game when you did that
and plus, the walkthrough has no mention of opening the window after asking Billy.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
:sick:No hero?No Jedi?
:cry:a hero!!!!!!
You both are going to be waiting awhile.

1. The game has to be cracked because just having the link will not work
and
2. Someone has to write a guide because nobody on F95 knows how to do anything for themselves without asking stupid questions

Spamming does nothing but make you seem like a jackass.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes