Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
Damn, what a pity that NTR is not optional here) who does not like it, do not watch it ... And I would gladly look at how his mother and sisters are painted in front of him)))

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Words can't describe the amount of gratitude I have for you but...

Considering the devs are likely to roam these boards, is it really wise to be this open about how to crack the game...? Feels like we just shot ourselves in the foot.

...Oh well, we'll just keep cracking whatever DRM comes next then....

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
I don't know if it will reach the dev, but i get this bug with Janice/Billy, even if I didn't trigger any scenes on Billy's path (I never do). It's uninteractable, and it shows up regardless of the hour of the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah its a bug, same for my game! may get fixed in final version!

Ann87

Jun 2, 2017
Figured it out, I didn't do the skip school quest line for the test. I just used one of the save downloads for version .42 and it progressed.
How did you do it? I also did the skipping school part for the grammar test, but the option to skip school still doesn't apper, it just takes me directly to school

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Damn, what a pity that NTR is not optional here) who does not like it, do not watch it ... And I would gladly look at how his mother and sisters are painted in front of him)))
NTR is optional, you can skip the Billy route, I even edited the walkthrough to give a non NTR route

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
NTR is optional, you can skip the Billy route, I even edited the walkthrough to give a non NTR route
I think he meant the other way around, like Billy stealing Janice from mc and fucking her to humiliate mc . Like hardcore ntr. Here its really soft, i mean Mom fucks Billy only if mc allows it.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I'm at the step when I need to talk with janice about phone call but that option is not appearing when I catch her reading a book. I did skip school step and janice received a phone call but as I said there is no option to talk about phone call when she reading a book. Anyone knows a fix for this or have a save just before that step?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes