Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm at the step when I need to talk with janice about phone call but that option is not appearing when I catch her reading a book. I did skip school step and janice received a phone call but as I said there is no option to talk about phone call when she reading a book. Anyone knows a fix for this or have a save just before that step?
Did you do the scene with Kendra and Julia and are you on the Billy route.
right now the best save would be to grab my "completes 0.42" save from the link in my signature

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Did you do the scene with Kendra and are you on the Billy route.
right now the best save would be to grab my "completes 0.42" save from the link in my signature
Yes and yes and also i used your complete 0.42 incest savegame file.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I'm at the step when I need to talk with janice about phone call but that option is not appearing when I catch her reading a book. I did skip school step and janice received a phone call but as I said there is no option to talk about phone call when she reading a book. Anyone knows a fix for this or have a save just before that step?
Talk to Billy about BJ, do not put sleep mask to mom during pool scene and click continue, there wiil be 3some w Billy, then option about phone call should appear, when mom reads book.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
3rd one, the one with Billy path
also remember to redo the "Talk about BJ" with Billy at school
and repeat the 3some scene with Billy and Janice at the pool.
Done all that but there is still no phone call option. I also noticed at the pool scene there is only a bj with billy not the sex scene.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Done all that but there is still no phone call option. I also noticed at the pool scene there is only a bj with kevin not the sex scene.
Kevin?
Kevin doesn't play a part in this

I think you meant Jason
To get the 3some sex scene, speak to Billy at school, "talk to him about BJ"
Go to the Pool, catch mom there, go through the motions,
when asked about putting on a mask, click continue, DO NOT have her put on the mask,
Billy will appear and you get your threesome.

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Kevin?
Kevin doesn't play a part in this

I think you meant Jason
To get the 3some sex scene, speak to Billy at school, "talk to him about BJ"
Go to the Pool, catch mom there, go through the motions,
when asked about putting on a mask, click continue, DO NOT have her put on the mask,
Billy will appear and you get your threesome.
I meant billy, done that now pool scene is fully unlocked but now there is no skip school option anymore and also still no phone call option.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I meant billy, done that now pool scene is fully unlocked but now there is no skip school option anymore and also still no phone call option.
By any chance did you get the scene after the scene with Kendra and Julia in Jason's bedroom
If so
You might have to restart the update again

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
Same, I've done the threeway at the pool but he does not wake up and give the option to skip school. It's also kinda weird because if you set your sleeping bed to Janice's it will have him sleeping in his own at night after the pool threesome.
Follow the link in my signature
I downloaded your 0.42 and started the walkthrough from there, but I still get the error where the first day after the Kendra event, it'll say "After school", but afterwards it'll say Early Morning even for weekends. I'm not sure how I triggered this bug as I tried two different saves and skipped school the second time on a different day. How did you manage to get past this? Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes