Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded your 0.42 and started the walkthrough from there, but I still get the error where the first day after the Kendra event, it'll say "After school", but afterwards it'll say Early Morning even for weekends. I'm not sure how I triggered this bug as I tried two different saves and skipped school the second time on a different day. How did you manage to get past this? Thanks!
I didn't do anything special, I just played the game and followed the steps to the letter.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
By any chance did you get the scene after the scene with Kendra and Julia in Jason's bedroom
If so
You might have to restart the update again
Yeap i unlocked pool scene after kendra and julia scene. I will try again from beginning.

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
I didn't do anything special I just played the game and followed the steps to the letter.
Then that's weird. I can't figure out why it instantly says it's early morning everytime. The first time I tried skipping straight to Billy right after 2nd school skip, but then I tried doing Julia's quest. Still didn't matter.

FHIDAN

Oct 18, 2017
Is anyone else not able to load the game? I press load and the menu disappears and nothing happens

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Then that's weird. I can't figure out why it instantly says it's early morning everytime. The first time I tried skipping straight to Billy right after 2nd school skip, but then I tried doing Julia's quest. Still didn't matter.
What do you mean by "but then I tried doing Julia's quest"

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is anyone else not able to load the game? I press load and the menu disappears and nothing happens
Do you mean all you have is the background, no save slots
if so
it means either one or all your saves are corrupted
only possible solution
1-Find the save causing the issue
2-Delete the saves, replace with mine
or as a last resort
3-Delete the save folder start a new game

Reactions: FHIDAN

FHIDAN

Oct 18, 2017
Do you mean all you have is the background, no save slots
if so
it means either one or all your saves are corrupted
only possible solution
1-Find the save causing the issue
2-Delete the saves, replace with mine
or as a last resort
3-Delete the save folder start a new game
Great that worked. Thanks alot

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Getting her a new swim-suit, but I was never able to see the option for giving it to her. Either way, it didn't prevent the bug from happening unfortunately.
Then all I can really suggest is for you to grab my 0.42 save again, load up the slot you want, and follow the steps to the letter.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
You can try downloading the game from the OP and see if works
if not, you grab the crack from the link in my signature
bro i was trying to say that there is no link in the op something like "only update", so do i have to install the game again or find the update somewhere or just doing the crack will update the game. I am asking this because i don't know how unity works in games made in rpgm etc. i think you know how to update them.

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
Then all I can really suggest is for you to grab my 0.42 save again, load up the slot you want, and follow the steps to the letter.
Tried that, but gonna try again. If it doesn't work, I guess the next best thing is to wait for bug fixes.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
bro i was trying to say that there is no link in the op something like "only update", so do i have to install the game again or find the update somewhere or just doing the crack will update the game. I am asking this because i don't know how unity works in games made in rpgm etc. i think you know how to update them.
Ah, you should have made that a bit more clearer

No, there is no update only option.
Most Unity games, like this one, especially if it's real time 3D, you need to download the whole thing again.
and no
the crack will not update the game.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
Ah, you should have made that a bit more clearer

No, there is no update only option.
Most Unity games, like this one, especially if it's real time 3D, you need to download the whole thing again.
and no
the crack will not update the game.
thanks, when i do the re install thing i think the saves will be gone, how can i take and use the save in new version

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Tried that, but gonna try again. If it doesn't work, I guess the next best thing is to wait for bug fixes.
Had a look through your previous messages
There's one thing I forgot to ask
Did you wait 5-7 days after the first time Jason skips school, because it says that in the walkthrough

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
I am also having difficulty. I get the Julia torn swimsuit event but I can never get the "ask Michelle for swimsuit" to trigger. I think I have all the prerequisites.

Edit - NVM...user error! :)

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thanks, when i do the re install thing i think the saves will be gone, how can i take and use the save in new version
The saves won't be gone
just download the game
Extract it and play
if the game is already crack, which I'm assuming
Just click connect and that should do it.
if not follow the link for the crack in my signature

Reactions: yokedici

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
Had a look through your previous messages
There's one thing I forgot to ask
Did you wait 5-7 days after the first time Jason skips school, because it says that in the walkthrough
Yes I did and the first time I did it, I skipped UNTIL the "early morning" showed up again aka 5 days later. Second time, I decided to try 7 days. It did not matter.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes I did and the first time I did it, I skipped UNTIL the "early morning" showed up again aka 5 days later. Second time, I decided to try 7 days. It did not matter.
Did you land on a weekend or a week day, because it happened for me on a monday

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes