Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I get the second skip school event, where Kendra visits. Also, after triggering the first event, I skip all days until I see “early morning” again.
The first Skip school, Janice calls kendra, you don't get any options
Wait 5-7 days, making sure to click "continue"
You get the second Skip school scene, this time with option to skip school, then you get the 3some with Kendra and Julia.

Last edited:

Hannibal94

Jan 31, 2018
What sex scenes are there in this update?
I asked this question because i'm a Mac users so I have to wait the final version.

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
The first Skip school, Janice calls kendra, you don't get any options
Wait 5-7 days, making sure to click "continue"
You get the second Skip school scene, this time with option to skip school, then you get the 3some with Kendra and Julia.
Yeah, that's what happens. However, after I get the 3-some, every day I wake up to "early morning".

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, that's what happens. However, after I get the 3-some, every day I wake up to "early morning".
It's not a bug, after the second one as far as I know, it's a one time thing, so far even I haven't been able to repeat it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It happens everyday. I never get to skip school again to get the Billy content.
To get the Billy scene, speak to Janice when she's reading the book about the phone call
Make sure you've redone the 3some at the pool with Billy and Janice first. Actually this is the first thing I do for Billy's path when I started 0.43

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Is Michelle MC's mom/stepmom? I mean, there was a possibility for Jason to find his real mother (and fuck her :D), and it seems, that Janice being his real mom differs between censored and uncensored version. Is there another mom? Janice is hot af, but... it's always good to find someone else, someone new (and related) :)

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
To get the Billy scene, speak to Janice when she's reading the book about the phone call
Make sure you've redone the 3some at the pool with Billy and Janice first. Actually this is the first thing I do for Billy's path when I started 0.43
I'm confused. After I do the 3-some, don't I need to skip school again to get the phone call scene? I did skip through the Kendra scene so I'm not sure if Janice already got the phone call there, but when I talk to Janice in the living room, there is no option regarding the phone call.

EDIT: Okay, I realize that Janice gets the phone call during the second visit. However, I don't get an option to ask about the phone call.

Last edited:
Reactions: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm confused. After I do the 3-some, don't I need to skip school again to get the phone call scene? I did skip through the Kendra scene so I'm not sure if Janice already got the phone call there, but when I talk to Janice in the living room, there is no option regarding the phone call.
No you don't
After the 3-some scene with Kendra and Julia you don't need to don't need to skip anymore school days, because Janice got the call on the second skip school scene which included the 3-some.
To get the option to talk to her about the phone call, you needed to have repeated the 3-some with Billy and Janice at the pool
To get it
Talk to Billy about BJ at school
Go to the pool to catch Janice there on her own, not on the towel
Go through the motion
Select continue when you get the option about her wearing the blind fold, i.e. Don't make her wear it.

and that is why I do this before anything else.

Reactions: Shaneride

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is Michelle MC's mom/stepmom? I mean, there was a possibility for Jason to find his real mother (and fuck her :D), and it seems, that Janice being his real mom differs between censored and uncensored version. Is there another mom? Janice is hot af, but... it's always good to find someone else, someone new (and related) :)
No Michelle is not his mom or stepmom
It's 100% Janice, depending if you use the incest patch or not.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes