I can't figure out how to move forward with Kendra's story
I stayed at 150 and the Walkthrough is 200
you can help me ?
I'm not sure if this is it
But try repeating Emma's Birthday Orgy
and sneak into emma's house and repeat the 3-some with Emma and Kendra

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Looking at 0.43, I take it that the billy route is getting an NTR branch? Where Janice starts falling for Billy? I don't mind, seeing it's 100% optional I'm just wondering.

wskunc

Oct 9, 2017
882. (Билли) Идите в гостиную, пока Дженис читает книгу. Поговорить с ней. Спросите о встречах с Билли. Будет 2 варианта истории Дженис

Reactions: Kdj0

showie

Apr 3, 2019
867. Jason wake up and realises that today is a grammar test, Jason decides to pretend that he is sick and skip the school. He will lay in the bed.
868. in 5-7 days, Jason wakes up in his bed and remembers about the grammar test again.
869. Choose "Skip school". This time Janice will call Kendra to check on Jason

ive done 867 step but next doesnt trigger:( whats wrong? emma/kendra scene complete and i repeat it. but nothing happen
i have no option skip school and day starts near the school 13.00

visaga

Dec 27, 2017
Something is terribly wrong here game doesn't save progress, i've finished all the steps (876 - done already), but when next time i load my save the game starts from step 870.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
I don't know if it will reach the dev, but i get this bug with Janice/Billy, even if I didn't trigger any scenes on Billy's path (I never do). It's uninteractable, and it shows up regardless of the hour of the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

layers some future update we can have double penetration with janice cosplay on the beach

Reactions: primalhunt

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, unfortunately with this game if you don’t do things in a certain order. You can break it.
And I have a feeling that’s what you did here.
Because showing Rebecca the video, should have happened way the homework part
Unfortunately with this game, it’s way too easy progress too far with one character, blocking progression with another.
I just asked KST about this and he said it's just a different route but the outcome is the same.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes