Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just asked KST about this and he said it's just a different route but the outcome is the same.
Kst is right
unfortunately that has not been my experience.
While it can be rare and I can't recall what, I have experienced times where I've progressed too far with one character only for it to stop me progressing with another.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I agree since I experienced kinda similar issues in older versions. I also want to confirm a bug I got in 43 beta 1. Julia tanlines doesn't work in my version. Could you check this? I started a new game to find bugs. Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I agree since I experienced kinda similar issues in older versions. I also want to confirm a bug I got in 43 beta 1. Julia tanlines doesn't work in my version. Could you check this? I started a new game to find bugs. Anon4321
Just checked it, same for me. I can set them by they don't stay put.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyEsclow

panove97

May 31, 2018
how to get trigger of skipping day in billy path? already have sex threesom with janice and billy and had sex with kendra in my room.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how to get trigger of skipping day in billy path? already have sex threesom with janice and billy and had sex with kendra in my room.
You don't, if you did the 3-some before starting 0.43, just catch Janice reading a book in the living room and talk to her.
if not
unfortunately you're going to have to start 0.43 again and make sure you do the 3-some with Janice and Billy first, before doing anything else.

I've edited the walkthrough to reflect it.
or you can wait 7-14 days before the skip school scene happens again. although I don't if that will fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: panove97

albul

Jun 8, 2017
layers some future update we can have double penetration with janice cosplay on the beach
Good to know for those that enjoy that. I don't, and I hope that it doesn't bleed through into non-billy playthroughs.

panove97

May 31, 2018
You don't, if you did the 3-some before starting 0.43, just catch Janice reading a book in the living and talk to her.
if not
unfortunately you're going to have to start 0.43 again and make sure you do the 3-some with Janice and Billy first, before doing anything else.

or you can wait 7-14 day before the skip school scene happens again. although I don't if that will fix it.
Thanks man, it worked for me)

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
You don't, if you did the 3-some before starting 0.43, just catch Janice reading a book in the living room and talk to her.
if not

or you can wait 7-14 days before the skip school scene happens again. although I don't if that will fix it.
maybe need fix cus i wait 14 then 15,16 days and no skip school option

Reactions: mymoon and DMC

DMC

May 17, 2017
Have a problem with Billy path too.I have threesome with Kira and Julia,next time when see Janice reading book,no option to ask about phone call :(

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
oh and yeah when wake up at morning the messege with the day show - early morning, not like regular - after school, but still when click continue you go at school

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Have a problem with Billy path too.I have threesome with Kira and Julia,next time when see Janice reading book,no option to ask about phone call :(
oh and yeah when wake up at morning the messege with the day show - early morning, not like regular - after school, but still when click continue you go at school
If you check the previous page, you’ll see I already gave the solution

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If you read my post, you’ll see I managed to fix it, by editing the walkthrough, unfortunately it would mean you having to start 0.43 again.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
How did you do it? I also did the skipping school part for the grammar test, but the option to skip school still doesn't apper, it just takes me directly to school
Here's a link to the saves in Anon4321's signature, download which version of the .42 saves you want and you should be good to go. You can only skip every 7-14 days

I downloaded your 0.42 and started the walkthrough from there, but I still get the error where the first day after the Kendra event, it'll say "After school", but afterwards it'll say Early Morning even for weekends. I'm not sure how I triggered this bug as I tried two different saves and skipped school the second time on a different day. How did you manage to get past this? Thanks!
You can only skip every 7-14 days, you need to do the threesome with Billy and Janice in the pool again and then skip. Then when Kendra arrives Janice should get a phone call which is her hooking up with Billy. Then you talk to her in the living room and go through her phone when she's in the bathroom and then talk to her in the living room again.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i remember playing this a few years and it was grindy as hell. is that still the case?
Sort of... It got somewhat better once the ability to skip days was added, but that's undone by an overwhelming amount of "random" events, which are all tied to different times/days etc and can be a grind unto themselves.

Ultimately, outside of the aforementioned "RNG", as long as you follow the walkthrough you should be fine.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Something is terribly wrong here game doesn't save progress, i've finished all the steps (876 - done already), but when next time i load my save the game starts from step 870.
Encountered the same thing, so Could be a bug or could be how the game progress is made for julia's pool sex scene to start by always getting her a new bikini from michelle. Will know for sure when the final version is out.

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Stuck at step 170. Every Tuesday when Janice and Emma are exercising, I can't get any other options than "hide and watch" and the scene just ends after that and the CD is already switched too.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes