natram

Jul 20, 2019
I have problems extracting the game, I get an error, saying that it has access denied for the exe file but I give it the permissions but it won't let me

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So this 0.43 is like a cuckold feast? 75% Billy update and only 25% MC? I hope it's just this roundabout so turned towards billy. Because I'm really starting to get bored of all this attention to billy. We wait like two months or three for Billy? Really?

So today i can only play the 25% because i never let Billy touch me woman. So sad about this.

Cant wait for the Anon4321 walkthorught without this stupid NTR things

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
I have problems extracting the game, I get an error, saying that it has access denied for the exe file but I give it the permissions but it won't let me
Download from another file source and try extracting again using WinRAR or 7Zip

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think there is another bug
867. (Billy) Go to the Pool while Janice is there. Come closer, massage her legs till she gives you a BJ. Then Jason will pull out sleeping mask choose "Continue".
I remember I finish this in the 0.42 in the 865.
But in the 0.43,there is no Continue to choose.
I've done this scene multiple times, continue has always been there
Try my saves and see if that helps

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
doenst work for me too. ive repeat all the nearest events and still no result
i do that maybe 2-3 times but its the same- next day messege say early at morning but you go to school
I've had no problems getting the second skip school scene multiple times
Just make sure you click continue on 5th, 6th or 7th after the first and not skip a day.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So been a while since I tried this game now, do you actually need the walkthrough to progress effectively? Because at this point, the walkthrough is long as hell.
unfortunately if you don't want to face problems, yes you do.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Alright, I'm having trouble once again, this time on step 295 where you discover Janice and Julia in latex and get turned away by Janice saying it's latex night only.
I've done the pre-requisite steps stated
The guide says it doesn't matter what they are wearing, but I have experimented and switched this a lot
Julia's latex score is currently mid 90s I've been trying this for the last 50+ days and switched her back into latex to see if increasing the score would help.
The event I am triggering is from Jason's bed entering Julia's room at 12:00 or 2:00 and when the bed is empty entering the wardrobe.
Every time I try this Julia switches to her white lingerie. Please help I've read through the rest of the guide and I'm much further through the game, it looks like this step is essential to progress further with Kelly.
That Latex Only scene takes place in Janice's room not Julia's
To get the scene, I find the best day is on Thursday, wearing white latex, black disappears, not sure about the other colours.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Something is terribly wrong here game doesn't save progress, i've finished all the steps (876 - done already), but when next time i load my save the game starts from step 870.
some problem with julia at pool after giving her new swimsuit
Kst said this:
KsT Yesterday at 12:31 PM
there is a bug that it doesn't save properly the 0.43 new variables.

Should be fixed in beta 2.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

alman86

Jul 17, 2020
Has anyone encountered the issue where you've done all the homework stuff with Rebecca and cant "show Rebecca the video" even though it shows it in the quest line?.

I don't know if I've done something wrong, or missed something. According to the walkthrough the video should be my next step with Rebecca, however I cant continue the story as now every time I go into the classroom it just says "she's busy". If I go into the washroom I lose 5 points.

Not being able to progress this quest-line means I'm not going to be able to start Billy's mom's quest and who knows what else is now going to be unavailable.

I've had this problem since the last update (v0.42 beta 1) where I started a new game and progressed to this point. I'm really hoping I don't have to start over again.

on a side note
I like this game, but the way the walkthrough is designed can make it very frustrating and confusing. It would be nice if it focused on each individual characters progression, in their own sections, with prerequisites mentioned. Rather than a "mostly" static "1.>2. >3.>...>625., and don't deviate or you might break another story-line".

The fact that you pretty much have to follow the walkthrough (trying to figure most of this out on your own would be nearly impossible and/or excessively time consuming) is also problematic and a better in game quest tracker would be a huge improvement and make it feel less like an over complicated kinetic novel with sandbox features.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes