Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Same :(
I tried 0.42 completed Billy gentle and rough saves.
But I can't ask for the phone call.

Anon4321 Help please.
You had to have done the 3-some with Janice and Billy first, before everything else.

To reflect this I’ve reorganised it so you ask about the phone call. Which you can download from the link in my signature.
Make sure to use a fresh copy of my 0.42 save.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Same :(
I tried 0.42 completed Billy gentle and rough saves.
But I can't ask for the phone call.

Anon4321 Help please.
Is there a difference? Gentle or rough?

I never tried that value to check what happens.

Can someone tell us what scenes change with these settings? Even Billy's mom got such a value. Does it matter?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a difference? Gentle or rough?

I never tried that value to check what happens.

Can someone tell us what scenes change with these settings? Even Billy's mom got such a value. Does it matter?
Gentle and Rough don’t play into the main game, it’s basically different animations and actions when you’re having sex with certain ladies that allow you to have the choice.

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Anyone have a 43 save? Messed mine up trying to fix the 2nd "skip school" scene that didn't happen & tried playing it again from a 42 save, but it's a lot of work to actually get all the scenes available for 43 to date.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone have a 43 save? Messed mine up trying to fix the 2nd "skip school" scene that didn't happen & tried playing it again from a 42 save, but it's a lot of work to actually get all the scenes available for 43 to date.
There’s a bug with the save system for 0.43beta1
I recommend waiting for 0.43final, where it should be fixed

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
BUG IN 0.43BETA1

There a bug that doesn’t allow saves to work properly

This should be fixed in 0.43Final, I recommend ALL to wait until it’s released

Last edited:

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
It's not a bug it works fine, at least it always worked for me.
The problem is you need to repeat the 3-some with Janice and Billy at the pool before you start playing 0.43.
I've edited the walkthrough to reflect this. You can grab it from the link in my signature.
Why the Walkthrough in the new update to focus on Billy, when will be more with the other ladies such As Kendra, Kelly even Emma again really, Sorry im disappointed the new Scene with Kendra are short, just want to know why ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Why the Walkthrough in the new update to focus on Billy, when will be more with the other ladies such As Kendra, Kelly even Emma again really, Sorry im disappointed the new Scene with Kendra are short, just want to know why ?
You don’t need to do the Billy scenes, you can totally ignore those,
This is only for those that follow the Billy path.

Reactions: hooter

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Because that's most likely what his Patreon supporters wanted and he probably cares more about what they want as opposed to people who don't contribute financially to his game? If you want a solid answer you can always join his Patreon and ask him directly.

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
The mac archive is borked, but is easy fixable.
Two problems
First one: TheTwist-042-Final-MAC Cracked folder has a hidden .app extension, which it shouldn't have. Do a Get Info and remove that extension. Now you'll have a normal folder. Inside you'll find TheTwist042Mac. Try opening it.
If you get the message it can't be opened, you have come to the second problem: the game executable inside the app is missing the execute permission. Again, easily fixable.
First, locate the executable (Show package contents > Contents/MacOS/TheTwist042MAC). This file is probably identified as a text file, while it should be a Unix executable.
Open Terminal and at the prompt type this command 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag the executable in the Terminal window (Note there is a space after the x). Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter. Now the game should work.
Savior (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Revelwer and PBS666

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm really going to have to restart at some point. He's really putting alot of content into that Billy Path. His mom's one of my faves and alot of her content is kind of a package deal with that path. I said it once before, but this time I'm really going to do it. I'd use the Billy cheat but last time I attempted that it gave me a blue screen of death that prevented the game from opening until I hard deleted the corrupted save. 881 steps to go... I hope I don't run into any unpassable bugs

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
What is the point of all this ridiculousness? Why does the game not allow you to save normally?

Not sure, but at least we can save (Not sure what that crack is about, I just mean the normal way). I will say I have seen other games that save while quiting. It's just not normal for that to be the only save option. At this point it's the big laggy wait between scenes that bothers me. But I think that's a limitation of the engine and I DO NOT wish for this game to get rebooted on a new engine at this point. I will make due.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
You don’t need to do the Billy scenes, you can totally ignore those,
This is only for those that follow the Billy path.

Ok thanks, when will be more with the other ladies such As Kendra, Kelly even Emma again really, Sorry im disappointed the new Scene with Kendra are short, just want to know why ?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Ok thanks, when will be more with the other ladies such As Kendra, Kelly even Emma again really, Sorry im disappointed the new Scene with Kendra are short, just want to know why ?
Easiest option for your answer is supporting KsT on patreon and asking him directly. When i was supporting him he was engaged with his community. Discord and all. Now i have no idea

Reactions: zaxrider29
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes