SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i love the billy path i think it's quite comic and fun, but him having sex with janice without me and without my knowing and consent is kinda bumming. It's a whole other story. I hope we can chose to stop him or punish him or ruin his perf or anything. Keeping him beta

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
i love the billy path i think it's quite comic and fun, but him having sex with janice without me and without my knowing and consent is kinda bumming. It's a whole other story. I hope we can chose to stop him or punish him or ruin his perf or anything. Keeping him beta
They are not married. He doesn't own her.
I think we went to a weird universe with this game...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ok, where can i support this ?
Just head over to pick a tier that suits you - $1, $5, $10, $25
And the advantage of signing up to his patreon, even at the $1 tier, you don't need the crack to play the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: hooter

Leviodas

Apr 17, 2020
i cant trigger step 763. Julia is not coming in jasons room to find a superhero costume. I did every previous step, how can i trigger it?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i cant trigger step 763. Julia is not coming in jasons room to find a superhero costume. I did every previous step, how can i trigger it?
You need to repeat the Julia and Kira dream
Go to Julia’s room
As her about going out with Kira again
Make Jason’s bed the main bed
Go to sleep
Check the dream list,
On the second night, you should be able to dream of Julia and Kira

Reactions: fugazi666

mirmi

Oct 8, 2017
Hey huys!! I need your help. I am at 846 step. I cant catch Janice in the living room reading a book until 15:00. Any solution?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey huys!! I need your help. I am at 846 step. I cant catch Janice in the living room reading a book until 15:00. Any solution?
The only best solution is, except for Tuesday, when you catch her exercising on her own, head back to the hallway and re-enter the living room.
Keep repeating that until she's reading, don't use the wait button.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes