sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
mc need more handsome and more older like 18 / sorry for my english
Why?
The MC is "blank". To allow any male to identify with that character.
But the real favorite character, the popular one, would be Billy. The fat geek. People silly geeks identify more with that geeky nerdy dude.
So... No. I don't think making the MC more handsome would make the game more attractive to most users.

It's kinda sad and pathetic, but eh...

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I just took some time to read the walkthrough. And it seems like this is a weak update.

So, in the end, you get a scene with Billy and Janice at the beach.
And MC and Kendra in his bed playing doctor.
Then one scene with Julia? whatever her name in the jacuzzi.

And that's it.

I see no surprise in this update. And I don't think it would make many people happy.

I still think that Billy is the key character to please the crowd. It's weird, but eh, that's the thing.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why?
The MC is "blank". To allow any male to identify with that character.
Uh, no. Nothing you said relates to what was commented on.
Jason isn't a "blank" character, and he isn't an 18 year old young man (for legal reasons) so that any guy can identify with him. It's just an element of the fantasy scenario.

Regarding Ghostless comment, it's more a limitation of KST's ability than anything else.
None of the other men are exactly handsome.

But the real favorite character, the popular one, would be Billy. The fat geek. People silly geeks identify more with that geeky nerdy dude.
He's really not. The fact that he's not the MC, and his content almost entirely revolves around whether or not Jason lets him do things, combined with how dumb he is, shows him as more a caricature of "geeky gamer cliche". Billy's KST's personal parody/trope character, who we get to laugh at and throw an optional pity-fuck his way.

So... No. I don't think making the MC more handsome would make the game more attractive to most users.
No, you clearly identify more with, and like, Billy...

It's kinda sad and pathetic, but eh...
Someone else can take this one. It's too easy:LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
You can’t open the application “TheTwist-042-Final-MAC Cracked” because it may be damaged or incomplete.

what...

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
To confirm you can't pass
"879. (Billy) Wait for the morning then Jason will consider to skipping school and "Skip school". Then Janice's phone rings, during the talks with Kendra, Jason will wonder who could that be."

until the bug fix comes out?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
To confirm you can't pass
"879. (Billy) Wait for the morning then Jason will consider to skipping school and "Skip school". Then Janice's phone rings, during the talks with Kendra, Jason will wonder who could that be."

until the bug fix comes out?
It's not a bug it works fine, at least it always worked for me.
The problem is you need to repeat the 3-some with Janice and Billy at the pool before you start playing 0.43.
I've edited the walkthrough to reflect this. You can grab it from the link in my signature.

Reactions: jasonqsmith

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Hoping for some more secret scenes if you know what I mean. Rachel is hot and we have so many more scenarios we can play out here. With many of the characters. so many possibilities

• Love
Reactions: hooter

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
I think story of this game should have ended 1 year ago or something. final version should be released now, focusing on optimizing the game. I think this developer is wasting time with this game, he could switch to a better IP.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You can’t open the application “TheTwist-042-Final-MAC Cracked” because it may be damaged or incomplete.

what...
The mac archive is borked, but is easy fixable.
Two problems
First one: TheTwist-042-Final-MAC Cracked folder has a hidden .app extension, which it shouldn't have. Do a Get Info and remove that extension. Now you'll have a normal folder. Inside you'll find TheTwist042Mac. Try opening it.
If you get the message it can't be opened, you have come to the second problem: the game executable inside the app is missing the execute permission. Again, easily fixable.
First, locate the executable (Show package contents > Contents/MacOS/TheTwist042MAC). This file is probably identified as a text file, while it should be a Unix executable.
Open Terminal and at the prompt type this command 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag the executable in the Terminal window (Note there is a space after the x). Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter. Now the game should work.

Reactions: ChillyWilly
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes