Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Stuck at step 170. Every Tuesday when Janice and Emma are exercising, I can't get any other options than "hide and watch" and the scene just ends after that and the CD is already switched too.
You need to catch Janice exercising on her own, which you can’t do on Tuesdays

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Including Billy Route 882 steps

I was going to leave a facepalm "like" but that could be misconstrued. It's beyond ridiculous at this point, Jason should've found out who his mother is and KsT should've moved on to a new game ages ago, even if just a sequel but he's going to keep milking this cow until he's squeezing out dust.

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Alright, I'm having trouble once again, this time on step 295 where you discover Janice and Julia in latex and get turned away by Janice saying it's latex night only.
I've done the pre-requisite steps stated
The guide says it doesn't matter what they are wearing, but I have experimented and switched this a lot
Julia's latex score is currently mid 90s I've been trying this for the last 50+ days and switched her back into latex to see if increasing the score would help.
The event I am triggering is from Jason's bed entering Julia's room at 12:00 or 2:00 and when the bed is empty entering the wardrobe.
Every time I try this Julia switches to her white lingerie. Please help I've read through the rest of the guide and I'm much further through the game, it looks like this step is essential to progress further with Kelly.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
859. Go to sleep in Jason's bed. Now Jason has another dream of Janice and Rachel looking like demonesses. They want to take good care of Jason in the bed.
They start to have fun with Jason. Rachel uses her magic on Jason's cock and it grows massively. Now Janice slides Jason's cock in her pussy and fucks him.
Rachel gets jealous of Janice and has a catfight with her. Now Jason takes over and fucks Janice's and Rachel's pussies and asses in different positions.
Then Jason fucks Janice's ass while Rachel rubs her pussy and ass on Jason's face. Finally, he cums in Janice's ass and wakes up.

a week night of night and the dream does not come
do i have to do anything else?

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
859. Go to sleep in Jason's bed. Now Jason has another dream of Janice and Rachel looking like demonesses. They want to take good care of Jason in the bed.
They start to have fun with Jason. Rachel uses her magic on Jason's cock and it grows massively. Now Janice slides Jason's cock in her pussy and fucks him.
Rachel gets jealous of Janice and has a catfight with her. Now Jason takes over and fucks Janice's and Rachel's pussies and asses in different positions.
Then Jason fucks Janice's ass while Rachel rubs her pussy and ass on Jason's face. Finally, he cums in Janice's ass and wakes up.

a week night of night and the dream does not come
do i have to do anything else?
847. Make sure you have done the steps 621 and 846. Go to sleep in Jason's bed. Now Jason has a dream of Janice and Rachel looking like demonesses.
They want to take good care of Jason in the bed. He becomes scared of them and wakes up.

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
867. Jason wake up and realises that today is a grammar test, Jason decides to pretend that he is sick and skip the school. He will lay in the bed.
868. in 5-7 days, Jason wakes up in his bed and remembers about the grammar test again.
869. Choose "Skip school". This time Janice will call Kendra to check on Jason

ive done 867 step but next doesnt trigger:( whats wrong? emma/kendra scene complete and i repeat it. but nothing happen
i have no option skip school and day starts near the school 13.00
I have the same problem.
I finish 867 but step 868 doesn't trigger.
there is no 'Skip school' to choose
I fixed it
you need to finish 877 and 878 first

Last edited:

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
I have the same problem.
I fixed it
i do that maybe 2-3 times but its the same- next day messege say early at morning but you go to school

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So been a while since I tried this game now, do you actually need the walkthrough to progress effectively? Because at this point, the walkthrough is long as hell.

showie

Apr 3, 2019
I have the same problem.
I fixed it
doenst work for me too. ive repeat all the nearest events and still no result

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
i do that maybe 2-3 times but its the same- next day messege say early at morning but you go to school
I met the problem again.
when I finish 869,the next day begin at early morning but the Mc appear at school 13:00
It may be a bug
When the day begin at early morning but the MC appear at school at13:00, the game can not get to next step.

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
I think there is another bug
867. (Billy) Go to the Pool while Janice is there. Come closer, massage her legs till she gives you a BJ. Then Jason will pull out sleeping mask choose "Continue".
I remember I finish this in the 0.42 in the 865.
But in the 0.43,there is no Continue to choose.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's beyond ridiculous at this point, Jason should've found out who his mother is
He has, if you use the incest patch. It's Janice.
The patch also unlocks Billy fucking his own mother too.

and KsT should've moved on to a new game ages ago, even if just a sequel but he's going to keep milking this cow until he's squeezing out dust.
He's doing the sequel too. Tech demos exist for it.

Reactions: hooter
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes