asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
No you don't
After the 3-some scene with Kendra and Julia you don't need to don't need to skip anymore school days, because Janice got the call on the second skip school scene which included the 3-some.
To get the option to talk to her about the phone call, you needed to have repeated the 3-some with Billy and Janice at the pool
To get it
Talk to Billy about BJ at school
Go to the pool to catch Janice there on her own, not on the towel
Go through the motion
Select continue when you get the option about her wearing the blind fold, i.e. Don't make her wear it.
Yeah, so here's what I did. Triggered Kendra scene, went to bed and woke up, talked to Billy about getting a BJ. He comes over, the 3 some happens again, and then I talk to Janice. There is no option to ask about the phone call.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, so here's what I did. Triggered Kendra scene, went to bed and woke up, talked to Billy about getting a BJ. He comes over, the 3 some happens again, and then I talk to Janice. There is no option to ask about the phone call.
Give it one last shot, but this time, do the Billy and Janice 3-some at the pool first
Because that's how I did it.

Reactions: hooter

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yes I do. I massaged her and I did her an...L then no compliment on her swimsuit appeared
Unfortunately, I'm not sure what would fix that, either your relationship points are too low or you missed something
best suggestion grab my "Completes 0.42" save

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm not sure if this will fix it, you can try waiting until the next skip day, which according to the walkthrough..
*Next time option to skip school will appear after 7-14 days. It will appear only if Jason sleeps in his bed*

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
I'm not sure if this will fix it, you can try waiting until the next skip day, which according to the walkthrough..
*Next time option to skip school will appear after 7-14 days. It will appear only if Jason sleeps in his bed*
I can try that again, if it doesn't fix, is it possible for you to provide your save?

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
A game with endless updates. It's been a year already playing, but everything is about 4.
If I’m not complaining, it’s probably the most long-term construction, and not even abandoned, the author is a surprisingly persistent dude, an interesting fact.
Although of course 6 bucks a month to collect, where to rush)))
And I like the game, I'm just waiting for it ...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can try that again, if it doesn't fix, is it possible for you to provide your save?
Not until the 0.43final is out
But let me try something, I've reordered the walkthrough step and I'm seeing if they work out.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just tested my reorganised version of the 0.43 portion of the walkthrough and it seema to work out.
I've attached it for you to try. plus Janice does get the call from Billy when Kendra's standing next to her

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
I just tested my reorganised version of the 0.43 walkthrough and it seem to work out.
I've attached it for you to try. plus Janice does get the call from Billy when Kendra's standing next to her
I'll try it again. Do I have to do all of the Julia swimsuit questline as well?

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Anybody have a 0.42Final link? I'd like to try this with the i-patch, after taking a break from the game for a few years :)

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
stuck at 738...im waking janice and the only option is "kiss her" theres no take her to the park....

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes