asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
Did you land on a weekend or a week day, because it happened for me on a monday
Nope, I loaded your slot 8 which was at Wednesday. I went to bed, got the event triggered Thursday morning, then the next time it shows up is Tuesday (5 days).

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Nope, I loaded your slot 8 which was at Wednesday. I went to bed, got the event triggered Thursday morning, then the next time it shows up is Tuesday (5 days).
If I remember, that’s the one with John still around
Try it without John being there

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Can you help me to understand the logic here a bit?. I was at the part where I should have showed the video with kevin to rebecca but there was this homework thing and I did this first and now I don't have any option to show the video to her. Was I supposed to do this homework quest after showing the video?. But I had this homework very early in the game. I'm very confused. Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can you help me to understand the logic here a bit?. I was at the part where I should have showed the video with kevin to rebecca but there was this homework thing and I did this first and now I don't have any option to show the video to her. Was I supposed to do this homework quest after showing the video?. But I had this homework very early in the game. I'm very confused. Anon4321
Yeah, unfortunately with this game if you don’t do things in a certain order. You can break it.
And I have a feeling that’s what you did here.
Because showing Rebecca the video, should have happened way the homework part
Unfortunately with this game, it’s way too easy progress too far with one character, blocking progression with another.

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
If I remember, that’s the one with John still around
Try it without John being there
Now, it instantly says "early morning" after the second event when I go to bed. Before, the first day after the event would be normal, then every day after that would be "early morning". If it's possible, could you link your save where you already got past that bug?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Now, it instantly says "early morning" after the second event when I go to bed. Before, the first day after the event would be normal, then every day after that would be "early morning". If it's possible, could you link your save where you already got past that bug?
Let me try it again, but with the save you’re using.
Can you tell me the name of the save

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
Let me try it again, but with the save you’re using.
Can you tell me the name of the save
I used your latest incest patch 0.42 + slot 8 (John Stays - Rough - Billy) and slot 4 (John kicked out - Rough - Billy). I tried with and without John. Thanks for any help in advance!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I used your latest incest patch 0.42 + slot 8 (John Stays - Rough - Billy) and slot 4 (John kicked out - Rough - Billy). I tried with and without John. Thanks for any help in advance!
Ah so you're using the one with the incest patch
can you try it without the incest patch,
because the one I used doesn't have the incest patch

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
Ah so you're using the one with the incest patch
can you try it without the incest patch,
because the one I used doesn't have the incest patch
I tried Slot 4 on the non-incest patch, but it still triggered the error right after I go to bed after the second event. Perhaps I'm just triggering some small step with the bug without realizing.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I tried Slot 4 on the non-incest patch, but it still triggered the error right after I go to bed after the second event. Perhaps I'm just triggering some small step with the bug without realizing.
I just tested the save with the incest patch
I'm sorry to say, it works, I got the "skip school" option
buy any chance you see "next morning" do you just click "skip the day"
because what I did was click "continue"

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, unfortunately with this game if you don’t do things in a certain order. You can break it.
And I have a feeling that’s what you did here.
Because showing Rebecca the video, should have happened way the homework part
Unfortunately with this game, it’s way too easy progress too far with one character, blocking progression with another.
That's the thing the progress with Rebecca is the same as if she was after the "showing the video" scene. So the game didn't break it just kinda skipped the video thing I guess. But ultimately this is really crap cause if you follow the walkthrough from start there isn't any homework quest indicated.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That's the thing the progress with Rebecca is the same as if she was after the "showing the video" scene. So the game didn't break it just kinda skipped the video thing I guess. But ultimately this is really crap cause if you follow the walkthrough from start there isn't any homework quest indicated.
There is quite a few
Step 114
and the video quest showing Rebecca and kevin start from Step 115

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
I just tested the save with the incest patch
I'm sorry to say, it works, I got the "skip school" option
buy any chance you see "next morning" do you just click "skip the day"
because what I did was click "continue"
So I get the second skip school event, where Kendra visits. Also, after triggering the first event, I skip all days until I see “early morning” again.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes