Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Cheating breaks any game for me so i never do it. Do you know anything about the Janice issue as well which I mentioned or is this actually a bug now?
No, as far as I know this is not a bug. This is part of the game.
once you build up their points they'll begin to wear more and more skimpy clothing.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Cheating breaks any game for me so i never do it. Do you know anything about the Janice issue as well which I mentioned or is this actually a bug now?
But as I mention, if you can post your save here, I can take a look at it when I can.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
But as I mention, if you can post your save here, I can take a look at it when I can.
Okay for some reason after skipping like 20 days straight it worked and she actually did appear now with the clothes. I'm totally confused about this version. Thanks again for the help.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Okay for some reason after skipping like 20 days straight it worked and she actually did appear now with the clothes. I'm totally confused about this version. Thanks again for the help.
Yes, she need to have worn something for 20-30 days before she starts wearing new clothes permanently
That's what I meant by build up her outfit score.

Last edited:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
just started recently again after a long time, im kinda stuck where u need to hide in Julia's wardrobe and catch her using the butt plug with janice...followed the guide but cant open that scene, no matter how many times i tried its always janice playing with Julia's feet....

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
just started recently again after a long time, im kinda stuck where u need to hide in Julia's wardrobe and catch her using the butt plug with janice...followed the guide but cant open that scene, no matter how many times i tried its always janice playing with Julia's feet....
What step are you stuck on

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
292...the scene just doent appear for me
It actually mentions it, in the step
292. Make sure Julia's bed is not Jason's sleeping bed. Wake up at night and go to Julia's room. When no one is there, click on the wardrobe and hide in there.
You get a buttplug play scene with Janice and Julia.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

- 5 new scenes.
- 1 new item.
- New swimsuit for Julia.

-Characters
that received updates:
- Julia
- Kendra
- Janice
- Michelle

Updated locations:
-Beach
-Living room
-Pool
-Jason's room
-Julia's room
-Michelle's house
-Bathroom

- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

- 5 new scenes.
- 1 new item.
-
Characters that received updates:
- Julia
- Kendra
- Janice
- Michelle
- Updated locations:
-Beach
-Living room
-Pool
-Jason's room
-Julia's room
-Michelle's house
-Bathroom
Julia needs more scenes.

Zandalf

May 29, 2018

- 5 new scenes.
- 1 new item.

-Characters
that received updates:
- Julia
- Kendra
- Janice
- Michelle

Updated locations:
-Beach
-Living room
-Pool
-Jason's room
-Julia's room
-Michelle's house
-Bathroom

Thank you. Now I'm feeling like a god

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
hey all i have a serious issue that i am trying too figure out i thought it was time too ask here. I am at the point where i need too drug the mother at night so i can stay over for the night with billys mom, the problem is that the option too give janice sleeping pills in her bedroom will not appear for me, i have followed the walkthrough, ofc with so many steps there is a chance i missed something, i know this is a long shot but if anyone have an idea that i could try too get it too trigger i would be very thankfull.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes