cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
It's not a bug, That shouldn't be happening
If PC, try downloading it again
If Mac, maybe something in the link in my signature can help.
The mega file has three files and one of them is called UnityPlayer.dll but when I extract the mega file it doesn't extract that UnityPlayer.dll file and only the two others. Maybe that unity file is only for 32-bit Windows and because I have 64-bit Windows it doesn't work? Shall I download some kind of UnityPlayer.dll file somewhere which fits my 64-bit Windows? Is there somebody else who has 64-bit Windows and have had similar problems while trying to open the game?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The mega file has three files and one of them is called UnityPlayer.dll but when I extract the mega file it doesn't extract that UnityPlayer.dll file and only the two others. Maybe that unity file is only for 32-bit Windows and because I have 64-bit Windows it doesn't work? Shall I download some kind of UnityPlayer.dll file somewhere which fits my 64-bit Windows? Is there somebody else who has 64-bit Windows and have had similar problems while trying to open the game?
No it will work with a 64bit system, because I can extract it no problem
What are you using to extract it.
If you you're not already using it
I recommend

Reactions: Drinkolvi

Leviodas

Apr 17, 2020
Can someone tell me why i cant suggest adrianna "something else", i did the thief/cop thing but i cant suggest something else for basketball uniform. I am totaly sure that i did every previous steps :/

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone tell me why i cant suggest adrianna "something else", i did the thief/cop thing but i cant suggest something else for basketball uniform. I am totaly sure that i did every previous steps :/
You need to catch kira in the locker room at school and automatically leave
but if you don't automatically leave, instead you get option, unfortunately it means you gone too far with kira and you can't progress, meaning you have to either load a save before doing anything with kira (link in my signature) or worse case start a new game.

Leviodas

Apr 17, 2020
You need to catch kira in the locker room at school and automatically leave
but if you don't automatically leave, instead you get option, unfortunately it means you gone too far with kira and you can't progress, meaning you have to either load a save before doing anything with kira (link in my signature) or worse case start a new game.
Fuck i dont have a save before i did that ...

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
No it will work with a 64bit system, because I can extract it no problem
What are you using to extract it.
If you you're not already using it
I recommend
I'm currently using BreeZip but tried 7-zip and managed to open the game finally so thank you very much!

Reactions: Anon4321

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
I've already played about 14 days but no matter what time of the day I go to the bathroom, there is no panties on the floor?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've already played about 14 days but no matter what time of the day I go to the bathroom, there is no panties on the floor?
Read the walkthrough, everything you need to know is there.
Plus the amount of days you play don't really matter, it's the actions you take and the relationships that do.

MrLee

May 6, 2017
as I remember you have to go in her bedroom and play with her ass and make a comment how fine her ass is then you will fine them.

Reactions: Drinkolvi

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes, you can to totally avoid 58-59 and part of 60, actually it's the trigger to begin Billy's path.

Thanks for finding that, I don't how I could have missed it.
I guess I just got use to the author marking Billy's parts

So I apologise for that omission. which I have now fixed in both Non NTR versions, which you can redownload
but if you do find anything that seems off with them, do let me know.
Thank you for telling me that you update you walk. And ofc if i find anything that seems off i tell you. I am try to do everything without NTR. So if i can help and i see something that for some oversight you did not notice. Happy to help. For now i download the 2 new update walkthorugh.

Anyway right now, I'm facing a harsh reality that only those who play now have to face: the return of Janice husband. Much sooner than I expected. On walkthrough say: On day 60 John appears (step 350). So i expet him at step 350!
But at "step 90" if 60 days have already passed! Jason arranges a dinner with his mother (Janice) for her birthday. The next day, the husband returns immediately! So the John come back, start after the birthday, if 60 days have already passed. I am trying to send him away as soon as possible, but it seems that without some events it does not go. At last for now the only thing i can do is to put sleeping pill in his beer, so he never fuck Janice :ROFLMAO:

Tonight i try to jump from 90 to step 350 and see if i can get ride of John. After the get ride... i return back to step 90.
I think one of the switch for start the get ride of John, is after he depart for work again. So the game need to achive at last one John at home. Because also Jason need to achive that John is at home. Otherwise you can't tell Janice to divorce or something like tat.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you for telling me that you update you walk. And ofc if i find anything that seems off i tell you. I am try to do everything without NTR. So if i can help and i see something that for some oversight you did not notice. Happy to help. For now i download the 2 new update walkthorugh.

Anyway right now, I'm facing a harsh reality that only those who play now have to face: the return of Janice husband. Much sooner than I expected. On walkthrough say: On day 60 John appears (step 350). So i expet him at step 350!
But at "step 90" if 60 days have already passed! Jason arranges a dinner with his mother (Janice) for her birthday. The next day, the husband returns immediately! So the John come back, start after the birthday, if 60 days have already passed. I am trying to send him away as soon as possible, but it seems that without some events it does not go. At last for now the only thing i can do is to put sleeping pill in his beer, so he never fuck Janice :ROFLMAO:

Tonight i try to jump from 90 to step 350 and see if i can get ride of John. After the get ride... i return back to step 90.
I think one of the switch for start the get ride of John, is after he depart for work again. So the game need to achive at last one John at home. Because also Jason need to achive that John is at home. Otherwise you can't tell Janice to divorce or something like tat.
You don’t need to do anything to make John leave, he will leave on his own after 7 days, just make sure you’re in the living room on the 7th day.
From now on John will come back every 2 weeks and leave after 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You don’t need to anything to make John leave, he will leave on his own after 7 days, just make sure you’re in the living room on the 7th day.
From now on John will come back every 2 weeks and leave after 1
Yeah, I know that he leaves after 7 days and comes back after 14. I restarted the game from scratch, because the last version i played was 0.39. And i made too many bad choices. I meant something else. Maybe I explained myself wrong. I meant that I can't start the event of sending him away forever (Something like divorce). Due to some events I couldn't do yet.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, I know that he leaves after 7 days and comes back after 14. I meant something else. Maybe I explained myself wrong. I meant that I can't start the event of sending him away forever (Something like divorce). Due to some events I couldn't do yet.
Yeah, you need to wait a while before you can kick him out, other than that you can usually ignore him.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, I know that he leaves after 7 days and comes back after 14. I restarted the game from scratch, because the last version i played was 0.39. And i made too many bad choices. I meant something else. Maybe I explained myself wrong. I meant that I can't start the event of sending him away forever (Something like divorce). Due to some events I couldn't do yet.
Forgot to mention
If by chance you catch Julia using Jason's computer, under no circumstances do the quest, leave it until the end, otherwise it will block progression with 2 of the ladies in the game.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes