Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
USEFUL LINKS TO KNOW

WALKTHROUGH (UP TO 0.42) WITH "SKIPPABLE" MARKINGS
FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO SKIP ALL THE PEGGING, WATERSPORTS AND NTR (BILLY, JOHN, KEVIN, RED HOODED GUY) CONTENT
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1021624_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.42With_Skip.txt
Colour Coded Version created by Frost Johnson
(CURRENTLY UPDATING)
Hi Anon
I would like to ask you some questions. Since the last version I played was 0.39. I have decided to re-start the game. So to make sure everything was going right, ie no NTR, I decided to use your guide. Now... you have made a guide based on trying to avoid all that is NTR. But I was wondering... Do I have to sell mom panties and videos to Billy? Can i avoid selling them?
Really this action is really NTR. Why i need to sell the video to Billy? I can steal the money to mom at night. Or work or use the cheating (yeah i know that is not correct to use cheating). But with all this possibility, why i need to sell to Billy the panties and the videos? Do the game continue if i do not sell the video and the panties to Billy?

Thank you

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi Anon
I would like to ask you some questions. Since the last version I played was 0.39. I have decided to re-start the game. So to make sure everything was going right, ie no NTR, I decided to use your guide. Now... you have made a guide based on trying to avoid all that is NTR. But I was wondering... Do I have to sell mom panties and videos to Billy? Can i avoid selling them?
Really this action is really NTR. Why i need to sell the video to Billy? I can steal the money to mom at night. Or work or use the cheating (yeah i know that is not correct to use cheating). But with all this possibility, why i need to sell to Billy the panties and the videos? Do the game continue if i do not sell the video and the panties to Billy?

Thank you
You can avoiding selling Mom's/Janice's panties and videos 1 & 3
Unfortunately you do need to sell Video 2, as it's the only way to get the screwdriver to break the toilet door
and show Billy a picture of Janice, as that's the only way to get Billy to introduce you to the Shady Guy.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi Anon

Thank you
As for using the money cheat, if you just do that, you won't come across any issues.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You can avoiding selling Mom's/Janice's panties and videos 1 & 3
Unfortunately you do need to sell Video 2, as it's the only way to get the screwdriver.
and show Billy a picture of Janice, as that's the only way to get Billy to introduce you to the Shady Guy.

As for using the money cheat, if you just do that, you won't come across any issues.
Ok, Thank you! I try to sell him only the video 2 and the picture of Janice. At last in this way, Billy just have a video and a picture and not also the panties and all the video

Thank you also for this advice.

eknaro64

Jan 24, 2020
Help me please , ERROR:
765. Go to the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 and wait for Adrianna. Click on "Come closer" and "Ask about the superhero costume".

When i go to Adrianna dont have option Ask "about the superhero costume".

Download save 0.39
Game connected.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Help me please , ERROR:
765. Go to the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 and wait for Adrianna. Click on "Come closer" and "Ask about the superhero costume".

When i go to Adrianna dont have option Ask "about the superhero costume".

Download save 0.39
Game connected.
Did you catch Julia in your room using the computer first
To get it, ask Julia if she's going out with Kira, sleep in Jason's bed an on the second night you should get the option to dream of Julia and kira.

rogalsky

Jul 17, 2020
hey guys, i'm encountering a bug that makes the game unplayable
kira asks for help with her homework and comes jason's home. they do it together in his room and when she leaves it, all subtitles and interface disappear, and the game freezes (i mean it responds to zoom in/out, some shortcuts such as r or i but i can't progress). clicking anywhere, pushing buttons etc. doesn't help. the event seems unavoidable, so i can't make any progress in the game. any advice?

edit: what i did
- saved the game when she encountered jason in front of the school, then loaded the game - didn't help
- opened the game with other options (windowed, fullscreened, different resolutions and graphic preferences) - didn't help
- opened save with save editor; all values concerning kira are: kiratantype :(0) kiratanstr :(0) kiratattoostr :(0) kiraq :(8) KirAuq56 :(0) homework :(25)
- her in-game relation score is 60
- helped her with homework (including rebecca quest) twice so far
- paid her $100 for the school key
- peeked her under the shower and joined in but she refused jason to stay

playing on mac m1, big sur 11.2, game v. 0.42, haven't used any cheats (except adding some $ through save editor but that was the only change)

Last edited:

Amun111

May 12, 2020
Здравствуйте, ребята, скажите мне, как поймать Дженис и Джулию в латексных костюмах, иначе в пошаговом руководстве не ясно, куда идти ночью, в спальню Дженис или в комнату Джулии, и что они должны носить любую одежду, кроме этих костюмов или чего-то конкретного. Заранее спасибо.

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
Здравствуйте, ребята, скажите мне, как поймать Дженис и Джулию в латексных костюмах, иначе в пошаговом руководстве не ясно, куда идти ночью, в спальню Дженис или в комнату Джулии, и что они должны носить любую одежду, кроме этих костюмов или чего-то конкретного. Заранее спасибо.
Серьезно? Что сложного в том что бы открыть гугл транслит и банально вставить текст, это не РУ форум, тут тебя мало кто поймет. Если влом возиться с инязом, есть сайт Альбедо, модеры и там конечно такое себе, но народ вроде бы отзывчивый.

Reactions: fortuna95

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Dumb question.

I have taken a few releases off. 3 or 4 at least.
Is there a way to know where in the walkthrough I should begin?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes