Cobramann Tan

Jul 20, 2018
Hi guys, i have a problem. I can't trigger the 206 b Step.

206. Go to the kitchen and wait for Janice washing the dishes. Click on "Touch her" and "Continue".
that's fine but the problem begins here:

b) Janice has the buttplug in her ass: You have 2 options:
She has never a buttplug and we can only fuck vaginal. Any ideas what i did wrong or which step i missed. Thanks in advance!

Cobramann Tan

Jul 20, 2018
The buttplug is random. I had to reload a few times to see it for the first time.
Ty, i tried it so often it just never appears. I will give it some more tries before i go insane :D

EDIT: tried about 15 times, no changes. Is there a way to check the saves?

EDIT2: I downloaded the 0.19 save. Problem solved

Last edited:

Dyuk

Oct 2, 2017
Ty, i tried it so often it just never appears. I will give it some more tries before i go insane :D

EDIT: tried about 15 times, no changes. Is there a way to check the saves?

EDIT2: I downloaded the 0.19 save. Problem solved
No hope of random. In the morning, when Janice is busy cooking, you need to fuck her in the ass and then use buttplug.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No hope of random. In the morning, when Janice is busy cooking, you need to fuck her in the ass and then use buttplug.
To have Janice wear the butt plug, you need to catch her in the kitchen in the morning over weekend washing the dishes naked.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Look how the Twist 2 is evolving, look how KST is evolving.

That's why I really dislike other games in here. They are stuck in obsolete concepts, technology etc... All they do is add more writing, more pictures, more silly animations.

In The Twist, KST is working with a complex game engine, and even if the teething is long, it's evolving and beyond anything, capable of evolving.

While the others are limited. All they can do is add more of the same.

I think that other game developers in here should write and draw for KST and make a team to make real games. Rather than let all of them work in their corners making up boring content with obsolete technology.
Uh-ha-ha (laughter through tears). You should have bothered to write something like that :LOL: I haven't read such ridiculous and schizophrenic nonsense for a long time. I reread you and believe that Twist is a high-tech game. It's like a stream of consciousness from another champion of "new technologies" :cry: Twist is an unoptimized game and therefore it takes up a huge amount of disk space and is so demanding on PC hardware resources. By the way, how is it with Twist-2: there will also be no sound, as in Twist-1, are you our high-tech?

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

LapinX

Jul 22, 2020
Hello guys , i need some help in the game .
I am tying to complete the scene 417 on the walkthrough but it didn't happened correctly. when i try it Jason stick his fingers in rachel ass but without lube (i don't have the option to do it with) so rachel is angry and -5 love. i have lube and already did the 416 scene (with the red corset). What's wrong ?

1611831252920.jpeg

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Uh-ha-ha (laughter through tears). You should have bothered to write something like that :LOL: I haven't read such ridiculous and schizophrenic nonsense for a long time. I reread you and believe that Twist is a high-tech game. It's like a stream of consciousness from another champion of "new technologies" :cry: Twist is an unoptimized game and therefore it takes up a huge amount of disk space and is so demanding on PC hardware resources. By the way, how is it with Twist-2: there will also be no sound, as in Twist-1, are you our high-tech?
How do you even know there will be no sound in the new game ?? you some kind of insider.

namenotinuse

Nov 17, 2018
Sooo, I didn't follow the walkthrough to the letter and gave the Dumbells to Rachel before Billy caught her and Jason on the bed. So now, she doesn't open the door with the red bath robe, won't go change herself and I have no way of following her and get caught. Did I fuck up my game for good or is there some way to fix that ?

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Hello guys , i need some help in the game .
I am tying to complete the scene 417 on the walkthrough but it didn't happened correctly. when i try it Jason stick his fingers in rachel ass but without lube (i don't have the option to do it with) so rachel is angry and -5 love. i have lube and already did the 416 scene (with the red corset). What's wrong ?

View attachment 1007936
Did you do step 416 b) ?

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Sooo, I didn't follow the walkthrough to the letter and gave the Dumbells to Rachel before Billy caught her and Jason on the bed. So now, she doesn't open the door with the red bath robe, won't go change herself and I have no way of following her and get caught. Did I fuck up my game for good or is there some way to fix that ?
yeah i think you will need to get a new save for part 0.24 from https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-42-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1881721
The only other allowance the game allows a bit is one can do multiple different character steps on the same day, but only in certain cases where they may not conflict later on with another character again, but that is also risky to do and will break the game quests as well if not done correctly. Almost all the quests are related, so have to follow walk through step by step always!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes