tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
No dice

Deleted the game , reinstalled the cracked one, run it, and its already connected as soon as it opens up there is nothing for me to click .

It just goes to this when i press load game button
2021-01-08_00h50_44.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No dice

Deleted the game , reinstalled the cracked one, run it, and its already connected as soon as it opens up there is nothing for me to click .
If it's already connected that means it was already cracked and it should be working, it worked for me.

Reactions: zaxrider29

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
I see the problem now as i renamed the old playerinfo.dat before applying new one as soon as i restore that it works again LOL

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I see the problem now as i renamed the old playerinfo.dat before applying new one as soon as i restore that it works again LOL
Yeah
The filenames for the save are as follows
playerInfo.dat
playerInfo2.dat
playerInfo3.dat
playerInfo4.dat
playerInfo5.dat
playerInfo6.dat
playerInfo7.dat
playerInfo8.dat

Reactions: zaxrider29

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You need to have completed all Threesome to do step 686
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Threesomes are
Step 80
Step 97
Step 293
nope there some kind of Julia progress issue as far as i understand, i cant give tickets to Julia, i have done threesome scenes multiple times with different variations. Or there one small soft lock i have been missing for years because since this sleeping together scenes implemented i have never encountered julia trying to sleep with jason and janice once

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
nope there some kind of Julia progress issue as far as i understand, i cant give tickets to Julia, i have done threesome scenes multiple times with different variations. Or there one small soft lock i have been missing for years because since this sleeping together scenes implemented i have never encountered julia trying to sleep with jason and janice once
Meaning unfortunately, you most likely messed up something previously
my only solution to you would be to check my saves and pick the one that's closest to where you are.
For example "Completes 0.34" Which I just tested and works fine

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Meaning unfortunately, you most likely messed up something previously
my only solution to you would be to check my saves and pick the one that's closest to where you are.
For example "Completes 0.34" Which I just tested and works fine
problem is i am not trying to get the scenes, i am trying to discover bugs which comes with each new version, I dont know what is bugged and messed up at the moment, for example is fetish outfits for sleeping together a must? Other than that i discovered a new bug probably originates from 0.41, at school at 21.00 and after 21.00 bugs out whole Kira progress. Option for check the classroom window and ask billy's help never goes away and gets stuck. In similar manner Julia always refuses to go to concert with Kira whatever your progress or relation is but you can still do mom swap. So each update really get the scenes more unorganized and broken at this rate KsT will start milking patching runs

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
problem is i am not trying to get the scenes, i am trying to discover bugs which comes with each new version, I dont know what is bugged and messed up at the moment, for example is fetish outfits for sleeping together a must? Other than that i discovered a new bug probably originates from 0.41, at school at 21.00 and after 21.00 bugs out whole Kira progress. Option for check the classroom window and ask billy's help never goes away and gets stuck. In similar manner Julia always refuses to go to concert with Kira whatever your progress or relation is but you can still do mom swap. So each update really get the scenes more unorganized and broken at this rate KsT will start milking patching runs
Which is why I always advise to follow the walkthrough, it’s too easy to mess something up. Unfortunately the game doesn’t really align itself to those that want to play it by ear.

Last edited:

racove

Aug 28, 2020
idk why but unity games never worked for me.. or they dont open or i get some type of error like this one..
becuse this that you call a PC
Do not handle it or some program is missing is was the same when i had weak PC

racove

Aug 28, 2020
man im tired i already downloaded this game 5 times i'm too lazy to download this again, you know this kind of game should have new content on start and middle, an then to the final to make us wanna play again

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Which is why I always advise to follow the walkthrough, it’s too easy to mess something up. Unfortunately the game doesn’t really align itself to those that want to play it by ear.
i already memorized most of the stuff from walkthrough, problem is even if i do it step by step something overlaps. Now going to try one more fresh new game and try to pin point what this sh*t show is related to

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i asked you 100 * always the same answer can i use cheat if so i can't get any further
Not without the risk of breaking the game.
Plus you haven't explained exactly what you were trying to and at what step of the walkthrough are you exactly

Last edited:

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I had my first night in a dog costume.
But every time I go to school I ask the question but always the same answer

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I had my first night in a dog costume.
But every time I go to school I ask the question but always the same answer
So right at the beginning then
For you progress with Kira, you need to have done a couple of things in locker involving her
and you need to progress with Adrianna
You see Kira's and Adrianna's progression are connected.

I won't say what you need to do, but if you want to find out, there's a walkthrough available (Hint- Section 0.20), which you can find by following the link in my signature.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes