Moon egy

Formerly 'K.KENZO'
Nov 15, 2020
If you downloaded “completes 0.39” then you need to start from 0.40 which should be step 787
If you want to start from 0.39, then you need to grab “completes 0.38”
Already i downloaded 0.38 but No choice "Ask about the superhero costume"

conqueror

Feb 17, 2018
sorry but it has been 5 years and we are not even at %50 mate. It is called milking. KsT earns 6400 USD each month. 6400x60----384000 USD in total. Indie devs complete project with less money. He should have finished this project few years ago and go for new one meanwhile adding small updates for fans. And mind you that game lacks sound and proper coding. But for first few years i agree, KsT did splenedid job with content. Now it is just moving slower than my dead grandfather.

this is my view though dont take it like solid facts or something
I can't agree with you completely. First this game is not at 50% but it was rather finished few versions ago (main story) now he is just making additional content to keep milking the money while his next game is being developed. He has earned ridiculous amount of money however. If you check goals on his patreon he started working full time on this game at $1500 so that has to be good monthly salary for him (we don't know where is he from), now he is earning more than for times that... He just doesn't need to work fast anymore and it actually helps him to work slowly. He has more time to earn money and doesn't need to add that much content to this poorly optimized game which becomes slower with additional content (all scenes are loaded at each location and then hidden).

My guess is that he will keep making new content for this game for 6 to 12 months and then work exclusively on the new game.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
great game. too bad, after i installed it in my new computer, the loading/saving screens just aint working. Anybody knows why?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Already i downloaded 0.38 but No choice "Ask about the superhero costume"
For the superhero quest to begin,
The very first thing to do, is to download the "complete 0.38" saves

Then you catch Julia on Jason’s PC
To catch her you need to repeat the Julia and Kira dream,
First, speak to Julia ask when she’s going out with Kira again
Sleep in Jason’s bed
On the second night you should be able to dream about Julia and Kira, but check each night just in case
Then go to Jason’s room and you should catch her,
Make sure to check the pc first before speaking to Adrianna

Last edited:

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
What exactly is the problem
The game starts normally. Also the connected part works fine. but than when i use the load button the screen just go black and nothing happens. Also starting a new game is no problem but when i try to save it, also a black screen.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The game starts normally. Also the connected part works fine. but than when i use the load button the screen just go black and nothing happens. Also starting a new game is no problem but when i try to save it, also a black screen.
It could mean corrupted saves.
Try deleting the save folder completely and run the game again.

Reactions: zaxrider29
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes