spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Hello my friend

some simple questions.

a - Is it possible to turn off subtittles box when the action scenes are running?
b - Is it possible to repeat Steve scenes with Michelle and Jason? If not what save should i get to acess them.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello my friend

some simple questions.

a - Is it possible to turn off subtitles box when the action scenes are running?
b - Is it possible to repeat Steve scenes with Michelle and Jason? If not what save should i get to acess them.
a- Pressing the shift once should hide it
b- Not after she kicks him out, but saves after Completes 0.30 should do the trick.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
A game with endless updates. It's been a year already playing, but everything is about 4. Stalker 3 will be released faster than we will see a complete set for this game.
If I’m not complaining, it’s probably the most long-term construction, and not even abandoned, the author is a surprisingly persistent dude, an interesting fact.

Reactions: Satyr and hooter

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Would it blow your mind that The Twist will stop updating once the second game is up and running with enough content.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
A game with endless updates. It's been a year already playing, but everything is about 4. Stalker 3 will be released faster than we will see a complete set for this game.
If I’m not complaining, it’s probably the most long-term construction, and not even abandoned, the author is a surprisingly persistent dude, an interesting fact.
it is called milking here

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it is called milking here
To be fair, I don't think "milking" really applies here.

The total new content provided in each release may not be "huge", but it's been consistent. Arguably, there's a lot that can still be done with the game, but at the same time it really does need to wind up and be completed soon.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
To be fair, I don't think "milking" really applies here.

The total new content provided in each release may not be "huge", but it's been consistent. Arguably, there's a lot that can still be done with the game, but at the same time it really does need to wind up and be completed soon.
sorry but it has been 5 years and we are not even at %50 mate. It is called milking. KsT earns 6400 USD each month. 6400x60----384000 USD in total. Indie devs complete project with less money. He should have finished this project few years ago and go for new one meanwhile adding small updates for fans. And mind you that game lacks sound and proper coding. But for first few years i agree, KsT did splenedid job with content. Now it is just moving slower than my dead grandfather.

this is my view though dont take it like solid facts or something

neti

Jun 29, 2018
How much you have to spend on graphics card to run this game at less than 100% of the graphics card capacity ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How much you have to spend on graphics card to run this game at less than 100% of the graphics card capacity ?
Not a lot.
This game runs just fine on (objectively) obsolete hardware, including my R9 270 which was released in (roughly) 2013.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I would recommend a midrange graphics card.
For instance a GTX 1050TI should be able to handle it quite nicely as well as most if not all AAA games and that's around $200-250

• Red Heart
Reactions: jeje33

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
Anon4321

I download save the file 0.39
I don't understand where to start
if i start 0.38 From walkthrough
I can't find "Approach Kendra" and "Ask about Yuki"
if i start 0.39 765. Go to the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 and wait for Adrianna. Click on "Come closer" and "Ask about the superhero costume".
No choice "Ask about the superhero costume"
I want to understand where to start playing

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anon4321

I download save the file 0.39
I don't understand where to start
if i start 0.38 From walkthrough
I can't find "Approach Kendra" and "Ask about Yuki"
if i start 0.39 765. Go to the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 and wait for Adrianna. Click on "Come closer" and "Ask about the superhero costume".
No choice "Ask about the superhero costume"
I want to understand where to start playing
If you downloaded “completes 0.39” then you need to start from 0.40 which should be step 787
If you want to start from 0.39, then you need to grab “completes 0.38”

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes