Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
cant trigger that scene'again when Jason deside not to go in school..... try any part go BJ with Billy, dream the nightmare again and other stuf but noooo just he go in school any time

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
cant trigger that scene'again when Jason deside not to go in school..... try any part go BJ with Billy, dream the nightmare again and other stuf but noooo just he go in school any time
it a bug if you saved after the first Skip School scene
You need to download 0.43Final
You can find the link in my signature

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
I honestly expected there to be changes like that - when you wake up in Janice's room with Julia, Saturday and Sunday mornings, Jason take double BJ, or when go in bathroom when Julia its there, Janice comme and get some nice 3some scense in tub.... will be awesome

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I'm having trouble finding information on a Restaurant. I know that Emma is supposed to be able to give you the information, but whenever I knock on her door at 19:00 she just tells me to come back on Thursday and I have no option of asking for restaurant advice. Am I soft locked?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm having trouble finding information on a Restaurant. I know that Emma is supposed to be able to give you the information, but whenever I knock on her door at 19:00 she just tells me to come back on Thursday and I have no option of asking for restaurant advice. Am I soft locked?
Sounds like you still need to build up your relationship with her.
because at stage you should be able to enter her house. where you'll be able to ask her about the restaurant.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Should the rape tag be added? You do have sex with a passed out mom in the dining room early on.
That qualifies as sleep sex and that tag is present.
Don't want to start a debate on this, just giving some info
It depends where you live.
For example in the United Kingdom, if done without prior consent, it would be considered rape
There's actually a case where a husband was sent to prison for 10 years because he had sex with his sleeping wife, which he admitted to, without her consent or knowing about it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Don't want to start a debate on this, just giving some info
It depends where you live.
It doesn't depend where you live at all :sneaky:

It depends on one thing only. How they are described here. How its in the UK, in Japan, in whatever country and how someone used to them over whatever hentai site they frequent is of little matter if at all.

The tags over this site are not representing other site's tags. The overlaps are due to common sense and to be honest the differences are even more so.

Its just that people refuse to use such common sense. Just check your signiture. It cannot be big enough bright enough prominent enough and english enough that people who can read english take notice of it now is it ;)

Reactions: Obi_W

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Does the final content have any new scenes/story progression compared to the beta ?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes