sharedassets4.assets.resS & sharedassets11.assets.resS
from TheTwist043Beta1
because my file is corrupt.
please send to my email
kangdedensunda@gmail.com
thank you

pteth leardon

Nov 23, 2017
just a quick question... ive got a rockin gaming rig, i7.. 32 gig ram.. rtx 2060.. 3 m.2 drives.. have zero issue playing any games EXCEPT for this one. for some reason going from one room to another, one location to another... it has a 20 - 30 second load time during each and every transition. any ideas?

pteth leardon

Nov 23, 2017
Do you have it extracted on an SSD, the loads aren't amazing for anyone but that helps.
its on my primary m.2 drive, which has better performance speeds than my ssd.
at the current load times in this game, i find it unplayable and im not sure what happened. last time i played was 37 i think and it didnt have these load times, transition was darn near instant. now its long down times, not conducive to enjoyable experience.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You could try disabling all the optional effects and or turning down the graphics, maybe your setup doesn't like a certain thing it needs to render. If it doesn't have any effect you may as well turn everything back on so it looks nice.

Reactions: pteth leardon

jazNjul

Nov 29, 2019
I mean you do you use to extract the archive, (Recommended), rar, winzip, etc
yes, i use winzip.. but one file corrupt, please can you give me that file? just one file
sharedassets11.assets.resS
you can attach that file

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yes, i use winzip.. but one file corrupt, please can you give me that file? just one file
sharedassets11.assets.resS
you can attach that file
Here's the file
but can you try 7zip for me to see if the samething happens
I've had a look at the list of files and sharedassets11.assets.resS actually doesn't exist so I sent you sharedassets11.assets
Screenshot 2021-03-10 153547.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AfnanNaif
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes