Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
is ntr avoidable ?
The game is not really NTR heavy, the ntr-lite path is avoidable and if not avoided is pretty much (at this moment), swapping moms with your best friend. Other avoidable NTR scenes are letting a guy fuck your sister, where you can than even join and make it a threesome and one scene where your neighbour does have sex with some other dude and you use that to "blackmail" her into having sex with you. There's also a few other similiar scenes but you get the gist I think.

Reactions: Janberk

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have tried your patch ... the grafics is almost fixed but when you complete all the scenes in the last scene with Danielle in the anal scene "893. Go to the beach while Danielle as lifeguard is there. This time Kelly won't interupt." this the scene just dont end i can move the camera but i can get the scene end .. is like just frozen in this scene i dont know why View attachment 1175053
This is a bug in the game, it happens when you choose "Anal"
You'll have to wait for the update for the fix

dekfds

Aug 28, 2019
It works fine for me
Try asking Janice about her meeting at the Beach with Billy again.

not working I did the first movie after that got the call from Adrianna for the seccond movie but when i ask Janice i get the same scenes from the first movie and no billy approaching me at school

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This is the first time a version was beyond broken for me, usually I got the odd bug breaking the game when I do something specific but this time the entire overlay dissapeared, character texture don't load and even the Tree outside the house looks like an LSD trip
As I've mentioned before
Don't download the game from the OP, there's an issue with the copy from it
Grab the game and crack from my signature

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
not working I did the first movie after that got the call from Adrianna for the seccond movie but when i ask Janice i get the same scenes from the first movie and no billy approaching me at school
When Adrianna contacts you about the second movie, the option to invite Janice to it should appear at the top of the list, do not use the "shared memories" option
If it still doesn't work
Try redownloading the game and crack from my signature and use my 0.43 Save

Last edited:

dekfds

Aug 28, 2019
I'ts not on the list after I got the call from Adrianna for the seccond movie instead I'm getting the offer to act line on the top

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'ts not on the list after I got the call from Adrianna for the seccond movie instead I'm getting the offer to act line on the top
Yes that the one, it won't say second movie
It might look the same but the ending of the scene is different.

showie

Apr 3, 2019
Guys help me please. I cant trigger 866,67,68 steps when jason feeling bad and not going to school

kratagon

Oct 1, 2017
can you share your Assembly-CSharp please... i dont think that is my grafics i have a 144hz monitor and a gtx 1050ti grafics card and i have it updated the last version 466.27 nvidia... it cant be the grafics ... i think that is the crack just messed the game... i cant even past the first scene of janice or Danielle... i just do the first step and black screen.
it's the game, not your video card or driver !!!
I have a Ryzen 5 3600x + RX6700XT, and the game is showing black screen

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Actually it's the copy of the game you download from the OP
The one I point to in my signature works fine

kratagon

Oct 1, 2017
I got yours !!! Hahahaha
I always prefer to take it from you, because it rarely makes a mistake ... but this time: it gave

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Same here
I am on ryzen 7 with Nvidia 2080 , game installed on an ssd and 32 gb ram, so yes it comes from game

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
haaa nice, I will try, indeed I already had that case with other game... downloading from one or other made the difference... Thanks to remind it to me, hope it will work with this game ;)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes