feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
Did you read the posts at the top of this page
Gotcha, looks like nothing is working from the OP. Will try again with the links from your signature. Thank you.

Edit: Everything worked after using all of the links in your signature.

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Try jDownloader for your busted MEGA needs. OP is unlikely to catch an update until a new version gets pushed.

Pratt17

Oct 29, 2017
I did read it but I couldn't find where it refers to it. Do you know Where or how? help Please

Wait Wait sorry I just found it ... Sorry sorry...:censored:
[/QUOTE]
If you have enough relashionship with Emma the neighbour, after mown the lawn, ask for a glass of water and hide the cam behind the painting on the wall

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
So happy to see Dev. still updating the billy path, as it has more Swinging/Sharing stuff.
It would be awesome if it'll have a lil bit Ntr content also.

And an another npc for this stuff would be great.
Am totally okay with his game content, am only giving my bit if this can gather a lot more audience from NTR/Swinging/Sharing/Cuck Community.
Thanks All and thanks Dev. For this awesome game with an awesome plot.

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
So happy to see Dev. still updating the billy path, as it has more Swinging/Sharing stuff.
It would be awesome if it'll have a lil bit Ntr content also.

And an another npc for this stuff would be great.
Am totally okay with his game content, am only giving my bit if this can gather a lot more audience from NTR/Swinging/Sharing/Cuck Community.
Thanks All and thanks Dev. For this awesome game with an awesome plot.
100% Totally Agree!

I only wish Billy was fatter and nastier... (My ultimate changelog: A scene where a super fat acne-ridden Billy is porking Janice creamy little quim and he picks his greasy nose and stuffs his buger finger into Janice mouth; while he fucks her so hard he breaks the bed! And as she struggles under his gut for air as he's still slamming her pinned under him, Janice squirts so hard a jet of her juice hits you right in the face as you walk in wondering what is going on...?:p) Then disgraced Janice packs her bags and moves into her lover Billy's place:eek:

Where from time to time they send you X-Rated clips of their filthy, sweaty copulating...:giggle:

Last edited:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Can't get this game to work, just freezes after clicking continue on a new day.

Edit: So apparently the main thread link has a broken game, but nobody is saying that directly, instead just saying do this and that. Just say main thread mega has a broken game. Download from alt link .

Took me so long to figure out that's what the fuss was all about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ni_cO
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes