Drak

May 30, 2017
Can't get this game to work, just freezes after clicking continue on a new day.

Edit: So apparently the main thread link has a broken game, but nobody is saying that directly, instead just saying do this and that. Just say main thread mega has a broken game. Download from alt link .

Took me so long to figure out that's what the fuss was all about.
i am having the same issue with the nopy, check page 1454 for an updated link.

Last edited:

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
100% Totally Agree!

I only wish Billy was fatter and nastier... (My ultimate changelog: A scene where a super fat acne-ridden Billy is porking Janice creamy little quim and he picks his greasy nose and stuffs his buger finger into Janice mouth; while he fucks her so hard he breaks the bed! And as she struggles under his gut for air as he's still slamming her pinned under him, Janice squirts so hard a jet of her juice hits you right in the face as you walk in wondering what is going on...?:p):eek:
I don't know about rest but this part is bang on and will be good if we see this type of stuff in future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: lexlutha and hooter

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, version 0.44 does not start the game remains only the download page of the saves and nothings more. If anyone has ever had this problem tell me. The version of the games in 0.41, 0.42 works without problem if I run the game with new part there are display bugs that I do not have on the other versions. If you can help me thanks in advance.

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
I wish people would read some previous posts
I did read your post and I already was downloading your version but I still complained in this thread that the version OP posted was beyond broken. It's not about getting a link to a working version it's about sending a message to OP.
I do appreciate your work and dedication to reply to people and help them though. So thanks for your service!

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
I cant load still, cant "connect to patreon" and when I start new game, the inventory is stuck on screen and pressing I or clicking inventory is not getting rid of it. Any solution?
You need to place the crack in the correct location - ..\TheTwist_Data\Managed

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Can't get this game to work, just freezes after clicking continue on a new day.

Edit: So apparently the main thread link has a broken game, but nobody is saying that directly, instead just saying do this and that. Just say main thread mega has a broken game. Download from alt link .

Took me so long to figure out that's what the fuss was all about.

Last edited:

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
I did not get the whole file, several megs missing from anon dl'd. No wonder it would not run correctly. trying again and will try mega later if not working.

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
when i install the game and try opening it ,it either does not open or if it opens it crash could this be the fault of my security settings

Jun 15, 2018
You need to place the crack in the correct location - ..\TheTwist_Data\Managed
Yes I did do that, Its fixed now. It was a patch - version mismatch as suggested by anon incase anyone else ever gets this issue.
Redownloading the correct patch fixed it.

Thank you for the suggestions !

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
everyone should wait for a fix there are so many issues like freezing and the auto save doesn't work I lost all my progress KST has really fucked up this release

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
iam trying to locate the save files for pc version where on the thread is it located ,i keep finding mac version
It's a Unity game. These usually save data under <your user profile>\AppData\LocalLow\<...>
In addition to that, this game saves a ton of stuff in the Windows registry, of all places o_O (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KsTgames)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes