Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have some problem with step
873. Catch Julia sitting in the tub by the pool and click on "Approach her" and "Have sex". Jason tells Julia that she is looking so sexy in this swimsuit.

in last update I got swimsuit from michel (at the beach) and then I gave it to julia
Both those happened in the last update 0.43

Reactions: zaxrider29

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
hello everyone
I have this CPU and GPU
GPU
AMD Radeon R7 M440
Discrete/Hybrid
@ 2.70GHz 2 Cores
_______________-
can I play the game without any error? or mistakes in the 3D?
please help me and ty all.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hello everyone
I have this CPU and GPU
GPU
AMD Radeon R7 M440
Discrete/Hybrid
@ 2.70GHz 2 Cores
_______________-
can I play the game without any error? or mistakes in the 3D?
please help me and ty all.
Redownload the game from my signature or my about page

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I can't get the crack to work. At first i had the game from the op post. But then i saw the posts Anon4321 made and i redownloaded the game from there. Replaced the assembly-csharp from the managed folder but it doesn't work. When i press the connect to patreon, nothing happens. Also, nothing happens when i press the fps settings from options, and nothing happens when i press exit game. The buttons light up as if i pressed them, but they do nothing.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't get the crack to work. At first i had the game from the op post. But then i saw the posts Anon4321 made and i redownloaded the game from there. Replaced the assembly-csharp from the managed folder but it doesn't work. When i press the connect to patreon, nothing happens. Also, nothing happens when i press the fps settings from options, and nothing happens when i press exit game. The buttons light up as if i pressed them, but they do nothing.
Make sure you redownload all 3 items from the link I provided, including the crack

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
Because as I have mentioned MANY MANY times the cracked one from the OP is damaged, the one I'm pointing to works, I use it myself.
and if you're worried you can ask others.
I am asking cuz I didn't play the game since 0.23.
so my laptop can easily play the game?

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Make sure you redownload all 3 items from the link I provided, including the crack
Yup. The crack was the issue. I didn't redownload the crack at first because the post from the op and the one from your link looked the same. But alas, they were not the same. Thanks for the help Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I am asking cuz I didn't play the game since 0.23.
so my laptop can easily play the game?
At a push, you can try reducing the graphics quality see if the makes a difference.
but also depends in how much ram you have.

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
All the graphics in the game are very bad. The game hangs when he goes to school. The icons in the top menu are invisible.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes