Maximoho

Jan 9, 2019
Well guys...

I did manage to make a crack...

But it's "messy". I mean really "messy".

It "works"... But I have no idea how I managed to make it work.

Enjoy.

where do i put the crack to make it work? sorry but im stupid when it comes to this !

Maximoho

Jan 9, 2019
As soon as i want to start a new day the game just crashes. Feelsbadman. Known Issue or just me being stupid with something? I checked resolutions and stuff. hardware cant be an issue. Game worked on same setup just months ago too.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
As soon as i want to start a new day the game just crashes. Feelsbadman. Known Issue or just me being stupid with something? I checked resolutions and stuff. hardware cant be an issue. Game worked on same setup just months ago too.
i get this also how to correct it
The version from the OP is broken
You need to download the one from my signature, or head to my about page.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
44 beta1 have very big graphic problem for me !!!
i dont want play like this :(
i'll wating for fix this bugs
everyone should wait for a fix there are so many issues like freezing and the auto save doesn't work I lost all my progress KST has really fucked up this release
It wasn't KsT who caused the problem, it was the person who uploaded the cracked version to the OP

YOU NEED TO REDOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM THIS LINK AS THE COPY OF THE GAME FROM THE OP IS BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1881721

OP COPY HAS BEEN FIXED

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
PLEASE REDOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM THIS LINK AS THE COPY OF THE GAME FROM THE OP IS BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR.

OP COPY HAS BEEN FIXED

Man... this game is so broken wtf happened to it? It freezes every time i try to change location... gd
when i install the game and try opening it ,it either does not open or if it opens it crash could this be the fault of my security settings
i had an inventory glitch do you how to close it
Here are the bugs that I have when the games want to launch. View attachment 1176184
Hello, version 0.44 does not start the game remains only the download page of the saves and nothings more. If anyone has ever had this problem tell me. The version of the games in 0.41, 0.42 works without problem if I run the game with new part there are display bugs that I do not have on the other versions. If you can help me thanks in advance.
i am having the same issue with the nopy, check page 1454 for an updated link.
I did not get the whole file, several megs missing from anon dl'd. No wonder it would not run correctly. trying again and will try mega later if not working.
PLEASE REDOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM THIS LINK AS THE COPY OF THE GAME FROM THE OP IS BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR.

OP COPY HAS BEEN FIXED

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is it just me or rotate (using right click mouse or ctrl) doesn't work?!
Did you download the game from the OP
if you have grab it from a couple of posts above yours
Otherwise it could be just you, as I have no issue with rotating the camera.

Last edited:

CrystalDust

Dec 29, 2017
I decided to redownlod the game after a year and start from scratch. However game freezes just after the intro. Used to run smooth as butter last year.

I redownloaded it already to see if I had some corrupted file but I still have the same issue. Any idea what's cousing this? thanks

EDIT: so it appears that is a 0.44 release related issue? If so any chance to get a 0.43 somewhere?

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I have some problem with step
873. Catch Julia sitting in the tub by the pool and click on "Approach her" and "Have sex". Jason tells Julia that she is looking so sexy in this swimsuit.

in last update I got swimsuit from michel (at the beach) and then I gave it to julia

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I decided to redownlod the game after a year and start from scratch. However game freezes just after the intro. Used to run smooth as butter last year.

I redownloaded it already to see if I had some corrupted file but I still have the same issue. Any idea what's cousing this? thanks

EDIT: so it appears that is a 0.44 release related issue? If so any chance to get a 0.43 somewhere?
Actually it’s not
It’s the cracked copy from the OP
You need to redownlod it from my signature, or head to my about page.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes