Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so that's why I couldn't play the game in the past
it was broken
In this case the one in the OP is broken, which is why you're getting those graphical issue and is unique to the current OP copy, this has never happened before

Only thing I could say regarding the game in the past, is possibly down to the system you're playing on.

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
As I said, at a push.
might not work at the higher settings, maybe at the lower ones.
but I can't promise it will work, can only guess at it.
To be honest, I think the game isn't that well optimized in general. I mean it runs fine on my machine but it heats up quite a bit, more than you should expect from something that sports such relatively simple 3d graphics. People often blame Unity for being crap when in reality it's the games being made with it that are badly optimized.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
To be honest, I think the game isn't that well optimized in general. I mean it runs fine on my machine but it heats up quite a bit, more than you should expect from something that sports such relatively simple 3d graphics. People often blame Unity for being crap when in reality it's the games being made with it that are badly optimized.
That's not news to us,
We've known and accepted that what the game is great, but poorly coded and poorly optimised.
but we have high hopes that KsT has learnt from this and has implement what he's learnt into his new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: hooter

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
That's not news to us,
We've known and accepted that what the game is great, it's poorly coded and poorly optimised.
but we have high hopes that KsT has learnt from this and has implement what he's learnt into his new game.
Thats an understatement. KsT won't learn anything, tried his other new game(alpha), that is also bad optamization wise. If he couldn't do those relatively simple things in 3 years, won't happen in next ? years to come. When game studio does DRM its crimes agaists humanity but this charity dev pulling same lvl of bullshit as EA or Ubi & people still playing & paying for his shit? why?
The title should have ended at 0.40 yet it still goes on.

df223

Mar 13, 2021
bro i m trying to start from day 1 and there is no way to do it -.- black screen bug once i managed to get to the scene in school with bily but only appeared the eyes and mouth...

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
I download the game from your link still invisible menu and crashes
If you truly downloaded all 3 things from his post, the Game and the crack most importantly aswell as the patch just to make sure, than the problem is with your pc. I can confirm that his version works with his crack while the missing overlay is indeed a problem only in the OP version

showie

Apr 3, 2019
Guys please!!! help me, i cant trigger 866,867,868 steps

866. Make sure you have done the steps 756 (sex with Kendra), 847 and 859 (both nightmares). Go to sleep in Jason's bed. Now make sure Jason wakes up early in the morning.
Jason realizes he forgot that today he has a grammar test. He decides to pretend that he is sick. Janice enters Jason's room and asks him why he is still in bed.
He says that he is not feeling well. Janice wants to call a doctor. Jason tells Janice that he does not feel that bad and just needs a little rest to be fine.
At 15:00 Jason gets out of the bed. He tells Janice that he is feeling much better now.
867. Go to sleep in Jason's bed. Skip 5 to 7 days and make sure Jason wakes up early in the morning. Jason realizes he forgot that today he has a grammar test.
Click on "Skip the school". He decides to pretend that he is sick. Janice enters Jason's room and asks him why he is still in bed. He says that he is not feeling well.

ive done 756, 847 and 859 steps in previous versions and repeat it now but still nothing happen

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys please!!! help me, i cant trigger 866,867,868 steps

866. Make sure you have done the steps 756 (sex with Kendra), 847 and 859 (both nightmares). Go to sleep in Jason's bed. Now make sure Jason wakes up early in the morning.
Jason realizes he forgot that today he has a grammar test. He decides to pretend that he is sick. Janice enters Jason's room and asks him why he is still in bed.
He says that he is not feeling well. Janice wants to call a doctor. Jason tells Janice that he does not feel that bad and just needs a little rest to be fine.
At 15:00 Jason gets out of the bed. He tells Janice that he is feeling much better now.
867. Go to sleep in Jason's bed. Skip 5 to 7 days and make sure Jason wakes up early in the morning. Jason realizes he forgot that today he has a grammar test.
Click on "Skip the school". He decides to pretend that he is sick. Janice enters Jason's room and asks him why he is still in bed. He says that he is not feeling well.

ive done 756, 847 and 859 steps in previous versions and repeat it now but still nothing happen
Have you tried my 0.42 Save from the link in my signature

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes