U

User_10739

Yeah, I was stuck at the Mom & Emma workout event so I redid the Emma & Kelly weekend events and I was good to go. Finished update using old save that used cheats.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I wish more developers had the balls to make 3D games like this.

Imagine Dating my Daughter in Unity, playing with Allie's tits on a touchscreen.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
I wish more developers had the balls to make 3D games like this.

Imagine Dating my Daughter in Unity, playing with Allie's tits on a touchscreen.
that's like wishing monet had the "balls" to make marble sculptures. there are no "balls" to be had. different creative visions for each creator, and different strengths/weaknesses to each style.

the important part, and what drives both DMD and The Twist to be good experiences, is that the creators know what work they're willing to put in, know what sort of game they want to do, and do a good job in executing their plan.

DMD could've just as easily not amounted to anything worthwhile if the dev got burned out trying to make a more 3-dimensional experience, which has vastly different considerations and work required than composing series of pictures and laying out a more structured narrative.

both are good. :)

JohnKimble

Aug 29, 2016
I wonder if something to changed, save is either separated into 4 different files config/value/e/s, or in a different directory completely. Either way just tossing the playerinfo.dat into the posted directory does not actually get registered by the game.

Quick test removed the folder entirely and still had a test save i made. Save files are for some reason in another directory at least for me

Last edited:

erikmark88

Jul 8, 2017
Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend"
wie kommt man zu der stelle hin ich versuche es immer aber ich schaffe es nicht.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I wonder if something to changed, save is either separated into 4 different files config/value/e/s, or in a different directory completely. Either way just tossing the playerinfo.dat into the posted directory does not actually get registered by the game.

Quick test removed the folder entirely and still had a test save i made. Save files are for some reason in another directory at least for me
The saves are where I said they were. The names of the slots are kept in the registry. So when you copy a new save into said directory, start the game and try to load a save, the slots will be named as being the saves you previously had. Just load the slot with the new save (slot 2 for playerinfo2.dat) and save again. Then the name of that slot will be adjusted to with the right vaues.

JohnKimble

Aug 29, 2016
The saves are where I said they were. The names of the slots are kept in the registry. So when you copy a new save into said directory, start the game and try to load a save, the slots will be named as being the saves you previously had. Just load the slot with the new save (slot 2 for playerinfo2.dat) and save again. Then the name of that slot will be adjusted to with the right vaues.
Thanks, that seems to have done the trick.

chrisdubs

Jun 11, 2017
Hello ! I don't understand something : i can't find this fucking panties in the bathroom, in the corner of the jakusi. Is there a day or an hour for this ? I have download the films with the camera in the bathroom and in the bedroom, but no panties. Coul anyone help me please ????

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hello ! I don't understand something : i can't find this fucking panties in the bathroom, in the corner of the jakusi. Is there a day or an hour for this ? I have download the films with the camera in the bathroom and in the bedroom, but no panties. Coul anyone help me please ????
There are 2 ways to get to mom's panties:
- when she's resting in her bedroom, get on the bed and continue until the text "finest ass in the world" or something;
- when she's at the pool, rub her feet and continue until you get text "nice view".
After completing one of these scenes, mom's panties can be found in the bathroom with the tub. They are on the left, on the floor.
Don't forget to go Jason's room and use the panties for extra max energy.

slemgele

Apr 29, 2017
I play on Walkthrough, but on tuesday i go to living room and Choose "Hide and watch" but next day the shady guy? dosnt give me a quest. then i go to the the shady guy all week. nothing be change =(((
I had the same issue. Try giving mom the cow suit at night once more. That opened up the package delivery for me.

Reactions: January2015

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
I have the package in the inventory already. But can't seem to find Andria anywhere....

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I have the package in the inventory already. But can't seem to find Andria anywhere....
You need to go to the Studio right after School as she only appears around 13:00-15:00.

I have the sneaky suspicion that most people are having issues with seeing Mom and Finding Andria because they waste their time with the teacher which takes you past the timing of those other events.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes