DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hi guys, i cant use mom Photo for " SHOW billy mom Photo" why and i how can show ?
You need to talk to Kelly first about 'anal'. 1st time in the shop, 2nd time in the backroom during Kelly's coffeebreak (14:00). Then you can talk to Billy and give him the photo to get in touch with the shady guy.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
One thing I would like to see if future versions: In the H scenes, the 'flying camera' is almost always locked on Jason's (MC) head or torso. So when you right-click and fly around for different angles, the lovely ladies are often awkwardly framed, if not excluded from the shot altogether. The camera should lock on the female(s) in the scene.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
And I will add that the benefit of being a dope and learning that I had missed a whole event progression is that I've effectively found myself a new version of the game. lol

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
One thing I would like to see if future versions: In the H scenes, the 'flying camera' is almost always locked on Jason's (MC) head or torso. So when you right-click and fly around for different angles, the lovely ladies are often awkwardly framed, if not excluded from the shot altogether. The camera should lock on the female(s) in the scene.
In most scenes, you can move the camera with 'Q', 'W', 'E' and 'S' and then use right mouse button to float around.
Alse left 'CTRL' gets rid of the text area, so you'll see the whole picture.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I am stuck. Cant get the address for restaurant from emma. I have the dress and necklace. I tried on thursday and other other days to but no dialogue for asking address from emma.
Ask Julia and Billy first about a restaurant (or at least Julia). Then ask Emma.

Reactions: mehemeh85

mattius77

May 16, 2017
In most scenes, you can move the camera with 'Q', 'W', 'E' and 'S' and then use right mouse button to float around.
Alse left 'CTRL' gets rid of the text area, so you'll see the whole picture.
Jesus Marimba!! It's like whole new game!!

Thank you sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Reactions: paladin07

Cro

May 10, 2017
Can some mod/admin split this thread like they have for BB ? General discussions and then walkthrough/stupid questions threads ?

It's absolutely incredible how many times the "sis phone pass" had been asked or other absolutely simple things that are covered in the walkthrough. This makes the thread an absolute horror to read, just to find now and then one-two posts with actual information about the game.

People, please READ the walkthrough, everything is in there, everything works just like they say in there...

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Can some mod/admin split this thread like they have for BB ? General discussions and then walkthrough/stupid questions threads ?

It's absolutely incredible how many times the "sis phone pass" had been asked or other absolutely simple things that are covered in the walkthrough. This makes the thread an absolute horror to read, just to find now and then one-two posts with actual information about the game.

People, please READ the walkthrough, everything is in there, everything works just like they say in there...

Some people don't know there is a walk through and are new here.

And ow yes, they have a reading disorder like most men.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You could try asking again in the request section. The response I got was they have enough trouble moderating the garbage in one thread. Which is fair enough, they do this shit for free.

Cro

May 10, 2017
can't we just have a sticky post, like most forums have for ads or whatever, that will be displayed in every page, with a huge link to the walkthrough?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
can't we just have a sticky post, like most forums have for ads or whatever, that will be displayed in every page, with a huge link to the walkthrough?
For people that actually spend a little time in this "world" and on this forum, they quickly realize that most of these releases here also contain a Walkthrough.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Finally, one of the most irritating things of this game is being dealt with:

In 0.12 Load/Save game system will be updated.
Now the game will be resumed from the point it was saved.

No more "New day" after loading the game :)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes