DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
What character does everyone think that he will focus on?
Miss Cream Pie :)
No mention of story development, just a focus on unblocking creampies. It's a small release because he wanted to release something before he has a vacation from 28th for 10 day.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
By KsT on his patreon today :

"In 0.12 Load/Save game system will be updated.
Now the game will be resumed from the point it was saved.
No more "New day" after loading the game :)"

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
when is the next release tho
July 27-28
The 0.12 will be focused mostly on unlocking the creampies. There won't be many new scenes, but there will be many updated scenes (Mom H-scenes).

Also I'm planning 0.12 to be a bit smaller update, but it will be released sooner (targeting at Jul 27-28). Because I'm going on vacation for 10 days starting at Jul 29, so I decided it would be better to release smaller update, before I go, than to delay 10 more days. Or am I wrong? :)
Also the save mechanics will be overhauled: no more starting the next day when loading a save :)

Only thing I can think of against is, are old saves still compatible. Every release I continue a saved file and start a new game for bug hunting. But in the end it's becomming a bit tiresome.
So I asked KsT if old saves will still be compatible and to reduce the built up time for the relation with Emma (I think 8 weeks just to get in her house and to develop further relation wiht Julia is a bit on the long side) to make starting a new game still attractive.

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I'm trying the kevin event but I don't get the prompt to look inside the classroom window. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
I'm trying the kevin event but I don't get the prompt to look inside the classroom window. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?
you need to go inside the school and click the doors once. mc will then say that there must be some other way to see what's going on. go back the next day and you'll get the option.

Reactions: ScottyLQ

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a bug regarding the mother showering? I always find Julia but the mother never appears,Do I need to unlock it somehow?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Is there a bug regarding the mother showering? I always find Julia but the mother never appears,Do I need to unlock it somehow?
Mom showering is mostly in the evening (20:00-22:00) unless Julia is in the shower. There's no telling if mom's in the shower from the living room, so just enter the bathroom and check (you might get lucky).

Reactions: Zoranian

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for answering, Got another problem, I can't seem to get the anal plug from the pharmacy, 15 attempts and i only get the medicine. any way around this or it's up to the RNG gods?

pikablu

Jul 20, 2017
I have followed the walk through where Kelly will have a option mentioning her friend but already have relationship 60+ still haven't got that option.... I went to neighbor instead and did the lawnmower, do I have to keep doing this every Thursday until she invite me in?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
you need to go inside the school and click the doors once. mc will then say that there must be some other way to see what's going on. go back the next day and you'll get the option.
I did that and it doesn't happen. Dude doesn't even mention another way to open it. As if I hadn't started the event.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I have followed the walk through where Kelly will have a option mentioning her friend but already have relationship 60+ still haven't got that option.... I went to neighbor instead and did the lawnmower, do I have to keep doing this every Thursday until she invite me in?
You need to talk to mom about adoption (couch) until she mentions local hospital being only hospital in town. Then talk to Kelly again (perhaps talking to Billy about Kelly also needed).

I did that and it doesn't happen. Dude doesn't even mention another way to open it. As if I hadn't started the event.
Approach Kevin 2 times, 2nd time he enters school. Then 1st time follow him and check door, 2nd time go to window and look, 3rd time go to window and use phone (everything starts whith Kevin entering the school).

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes