ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
One last thing. I started using the walkthrough after trying to go through the game by myself. I can't seem to trigger the mother sister threesome. Every time I hide in the closet nothing happens. I finished the anal lessons with the sister and I got the mother to the point where she walks into my room at night. What am I missing?

womb0comb0

Apr 3, 2017
One last thing. I started using the walkthrough after trying to go through the game by myself. I can't seem to trigger the mother sister threesome. Every time I hide in the closet nothing happens. I finished the anal lessons with the sister and I got the mother to the point where she walks into my room at night. What am I missing?
Progress with mom at the pool till she gives you bj. Then get caught together by angry sis. Get lemonade and give to sis in jacuzzi, she'll talk about being jealous. Then you talk to mom when she's drinking coffee at the table (forgot the times, I think one is 19:00). Tell mom sis isn't angry, just jealous. THEN you can hide in closet.

Reactions: ScottyLQ

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
hey guys! question: does anyone know where the fuck are moms panties? they are just not there. plus i got stuck at 50 point of relation with mom and 60 with sis...any help for a noobie? thx!

wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
I'm trying the kevin event but I don't get the prompt to look inside the classroom window. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?
You should follow him, then click on the class door, next day repeat again, you will have it and some more..

wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
hey guys! question: does anyone know where the fuck are moms panties? they are just not there. plus i got stuck at 50 point of relation with mom and 60 with sis...any help for a noobie? thx!
Be patience..!! Must go in bathroom with jacuzzy more often, you will got in the floor at corner.
You should buy suncream for making your points up more

Cro

May 10, 2017
has nothing to do with points, why don't you READ THE WALKTHROUGH?
You have to either massage Mom next to pool or get next to her on the bed in the afternoon, at least to the point where Jason says something specific (all described in the walkthrough)

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I'm stuck on this step:

149. On Tuesday go to living room and wait for Mom and Emma workout. Choose "Hide and watch".

Can anyone fill me in on what exact time it is, and what the prereqs are for triggering it? I think I've done everything except finished the different photoshoots with Julia, but maybe I missed something.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I'm stuck on this step:

149. On Tuesday go to living room and wait for Mom and Emma workout. Choose "Hide and watch".

Can anyone fill me in on what exact time it is, and what the prereqs are for triggering it? I think I've done everything except finished the different photoshoots with Julia, but maybe I missed something.
It's at 13:00, so after school go home and to the living room. Mom's birthday and Emma/Kelly threesome are to be completed (talk to both of them, put Drug-X in their drink and watch, join them).

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
there is a dildo in Emma house when ask glass of water? i cant see that thing? did i miss something already done yoga threesome

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game is very good, everyone that play, like it so much. I don't know nobody that disagree about this.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

nero0803

Jul 23, 2017
I'm sorry can i say a stupid question ......i can't do the Task 26"Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend" the Kelly keep saying the tea time is 1400 i'm still stuck on this....

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm sorry can i say a stupid question ......i can't do the Task 26"Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend" the Kelly keep saying the tea time is 1400 i'm still stuck on this....
IIRC, you need to have talked to her about the hospital she worked at, which then leads to her getting in touch with her friend, who turns out to be Emma. (I think it's a couple of days after you've asked her about her friend first time that you find out it's Emma.)

It's an obvious option to select, so if it's not appearing then you probably need to get your mother in the living room, and Sit Beside Her, where you should automatically ask about which hospital you were from. That should unlock the option to talk to Kelly about which hospital she worked at.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes