jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
there is one more with cow suit(not to much just sucking tits)
, get to drug dealer he gives u a pack for adriana, anfer u deliver he gives u a cd that hypno mom
and then you get to have a threesome with your mom and emily.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
and then you get to have a threesome with your mom and emily.
There are 2 commands you can give mom: seduce Emma and become a cow. The last one will ensure mom's not getting angry anymore when you give her the cow suit at night.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
To correct panties problem:
For Adriana, you'll have to make sure Julia has broken up with Rick.
Thx a lot! It works fine, and for Adriana now is ok thx to you!
How about Emma? I did all the scenes gym / pool but kelly doesnt talk to me about emma

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Thx a lot! It works fine, and for Adriana now is ok thx to you!
How about Emma? I did all the scenes gym / pool but kelly doesnt talk to me about emma
You need to go Emma's pool and sit next to her and talk with her. Then you can go to Kelly and talk about Emma.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
You need to go Emma's pool and sit next to her and talk with her. Then you can go to Kelly and talk about Emma.
I think I'v made it when she is sit on pool and he try to chat but he go inside pool and force her to come with him, only this. I ve finish the sex scene after all but kelly doesnt tell me anything

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I think I'v made it when she is sit on pool and he try to chat but he go inside pool and force her to come with him, only this. I ve finish the sex scene after all but kelly doesnt tell me anything
Have you completed the sex scenes with Emma at her house?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Is there a bug with the condoms ? after using them I can't seem to be able to buy them again.
Most likely it's a bad save. Saves are a weak point in this game. Never use a save from an unstable release!
This is what I do:

Jake666

May 4, 2017
I have a problem, where when I hide in the wardrobe the Julia/mom scene doesn't load.. can somebody help me?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I have a problem, where when I hide in the wardrobe the Julia/mom scene doesn't load.. can somebody help me?
Have you talked first to Julia and then to mom about mom BJ scene?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes