danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Use the CTRL key on they right of your keyboard (not the one on the left) and at the same time press the LETTER that you want the cheat to help with, also i think you need to be in the hallway to use it
tried that mmyself only get money and 5 energy cant seem to get the points on the ladies

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Can anyone upload the complete savegame? or a save from the point of getting the package from the shady guy? After many attempts I just want to see the content

Stasy

Jul 23, 2017
Can someone tell me what do i have to do,it says i have to go to the pool and make a scene and then take a photo to show it to Billy,but there is always the sister and i dont know what to do

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Can someone tell me what do i have to do,it says i have to go to the pool and make a scene and then take a photo to show it to Billy,but there is always the sister and i dont know what to do
Wait at the pool until mom is there (not in front, that's suncream scene). Rub her feet, move leg, touch, move aside, take photo (is an automatic choice). This will take some time, depending on points with mom.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys! I'm enjoying this game so much without walkthrough because of my sense of erotica lol, but I think I have two problems. I have sell the panties before getting the stamina and (the worst) Adriana tell me always the same thing, I think because I have selled her the nicotin gum BEFORE talk to her, so its bugged? :( you know these troubles,?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys! I'm enjoying this game so much without walkthrough because of my sense of erotica lol, but I think I have two problems. I have sell the panties before getting the stamina and (the worst) Adriana tell me always the same thing, I think because I have selled her the nicotin gum BEFORE talk to her, so its bugged? :( you know these troubles,?
That is why you have to save before choices or when you get items.
And that is why Walkthroughs exist.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
To correct panties problem:
For Adriana, you'll have to make sure Julia has broken up with Rick.

Reactions: aminanjiri

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
That's odd, I guess my savefile is bugged then. Done all that but not happening. I'll try triggering the Emma/Kelly threesome again I guess.
Yea, happened on my save too. I did the entire Emma/Kelly pool scene again and the new yogo scene works.

Cheers.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Save files from early new releases can't always be trusted.
That's why I backup my saves before I start playing a new release and only when the last stable release is out, I restore them and continue a game and make a new save.

Especially now with comming v0.12 as the save mechanics are new!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes