Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Well, v0.12 is released 3 minutes ago. See Kst-Patronpost.
Also you need to wait util its uploaded to mega or something. This should also cost a few minutes ;).
No it's not... Only the changelog... :p

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

This update will be smaller than usual, because it was developed only 2 weeks. However here is the change log:
- 2 new scenes

- 2 new items

- Updated scenes:

-Pharmacy shop

-Pharmacy backroom

-Studio (outside)

-Bedroom (FFM scene)

-Bathroom (Mom H-scene)

-Jason's room at night (Mom's visit scene)

-Kitchen (Mom H-scene)

-Kitchen (morning scene)

-Pool (Mom's H-scenes)

-Living room (Mom H-scene)

- Load/Save game system update. Now you save and load the game at the point you left.

- When visiting "Lazzers" studio after 20:00 it will be switching to night mode. In future all of outdoors scenes will be updated this way.

- On the start day screen "Skip day" button added.

- When starting new game "Skip intro" button added.

- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.

- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

- "Under the hood" optimizations.
No link to the release though.
Shame, I'll be away for a few days, so it would have been nice to see some of the new release before I leave home.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Thank you as always DrSmith. Reading the change log : not bad at all for a smaller update. the more time passes, the more I like the serious of KsT.

Reactions: aminanjiri

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
One more update then I can start unloading my balls in these bitches CREAMPIES GET!!!!!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well there may not be much 'new' added but it looks like the majority of the current scenes are updated. I wonder if these are changes in dialogue if they occur after something else? Like the living room scene demanding a condom, when they are way past that by now (and assume there is enough trust for him to not need it).

Reactions: Napalm Burns
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes