omocik

May 2, 2017
Eh I've bug. When I tell sister about job-photoshoot she asks me to join her, but game proceeds to sister/mom+sis in lingerie bedroom sex scene, instead of photoshoot :/

Bahadır

Jun 2, 2017
And with weekend morning do you mean when she is naked with a apron, because I've never found her with a toy during that event.
after that scene with apron, 1 hour later when she has pants on her washing dishes. I think there's a %50 chance to catch her with buttplug under her pants. Just try again another day if you couldn't catch

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
after that scene with apron, 1 hour later when she has pants on her washing dishes. I think there's a %50 chance to catch her with buttplug under her pants. Just try again another day if you couldn't catch
I take it you don't mean the fisting scene but really the use of a dildo/toy?

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
I still can't get the scene where you give her the buttplug, my relationtip with mom is at max and all i can do is finger her ass in the morning during weekends. Is there a way i can cheat my way with this?

Ballsmcgee

Apr 27, 2017
I used to be able to play this game, but now after playing for like ten minutes the graphics start bugging out and crash the game. I don't know what happened between 0.10 and 0.12 but i can't even play the game anymore.

hty

May 1, 2017
when mom visit jason's room at night, choose "touch her" , we have a new option is "Ass". anyone found something change in bathroom with mom ? the changelog write there is new update with mom H-scene there.

brokenl

Jul 20, 2017
i cant load game,when pressing load nothing appears :/
oh sorry,did it already)

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I used to be able to play this game, but now after playing for like ten minutes the graphics start bugging out and crash the game. I don't know what happened between 0.10 and 0.12 but i can't even play the game anymore.

If everyone else can play, isn't it more likely that it could be a problem on your end?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
upload_2017-7-27_21-41-8.png

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Found a bug.
If you tell Julia about the 1st photoshoot, the game jumps to Julia's room instead of the photo studio.

Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
Guys, i need your help =(
I'm following walkthrough to a letter but for some reason when i visit sister in her room mom never joins. Tried to redo the talking scenes after pool BJ, but they don't appear any more, went to closet and i just sit there the whole day now. Anyone had this problem or knows what to try please?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes