Akrono$

May 2, 2017
New scenes that I found
1.Sister at the TV at night
2.At night when the mother comes the option is added - ass (2 new animation)
2.At night when the mother comes the option is added and when you choose a pussy there was a button to use a condom new animation
3.Fuck kelly and cum inside, then come to the pharmacy she will say give $ 100, Pay $ 100 and after the pharmacy will have a new talk button to ask about the pill, Need I think so more than 200 points of a relationship with Kelly (I was 195 and she did not want to talk) that she would say the name of the tablets.
After that I think I need to give my mom and will CREEMPIE :heartcoveredeyes:
No time to play anymore:frown:, tomorrow early to work:noexpression:

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
- go to kelly approach her from behind , take her to the backroom and do the scene and cum inside,
- go to kelly again pay the pills and ask about the pills (you need high relation for an answer)
- meet her at 14:00 talk with her in her backroom and ask about the pills again
- buy her the suit for 300 at your pc.
this is where i am now i think the rest will be easy to progress.
I can't buy suit from the PC.All I have there is electronics stuff..

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Found a bug.
If you tell Julia about the 1st photoshoot, the game jumps to Julia's room instead of the photo studio.
I have the same Problem as him but i ask adriana abot the second photoshot and boom i am in sis room and the threesome scene.... should i begin a complete new game or is it a bug in 0.12?

boloss

Jun 6, 2017
Found a bug: After talking with Kelly about the pill i don't have the tab for body suits....
So i can't continue the scene...

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes