CamelRed

May 30, 2017
I didn't had that problem so there maybe an specific way to trigger it.
When exactly it supposed to show up?I talk to what her name about the pill and she ask me for a dress,what need to be done next?

Last edited:

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Eh I've bug. When I tell sister about job-photoshoot she asks me to join her, but game proceeds to sister/mom+sis in lingerie bedroom sex scene, instead of photoshoot :/
same, then when i go to the studio the menu is gone and i can't do anything.
guess the only thing to do is to wait for a fix to be uploaded.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi! me again... having some trouble

Im at this point:

150. Go to school after 18:00. The shady guy will ask you to deliver a package to Adrianna.

But I already finish the photoshoots and I got Rebecca's relation upto 160... but the shady guy only offers me DrugX, although, I already have it, it keeps selling it to me, but never ask me to deliver a package :(

kingflex

Jun 11, 2017
Hi! me again... having some trouble

Im at this point:

150. Go to school after 18:00. The shady guy will ask you to deliver a package to Adrianna.

But I already finish the photoshoots and I got Rebecca's relation upto 160... but the shady guy only offers me DrugX, although, I already have it, it keeps selling it to me, but never ask me to deliver a package :(
talk to adrianne first about the package, shady dude will give you the quest afterwards.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
there's no bugs so far in the twist 0.12a so far. if anyone know about the next update, please let me know

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
talk to adrianne first about the package, shady dude will give you the quest afterwards.
I did, she only ask me if I know the shady guy, and then moves to "Ask for a job"... im going to do some more photoshoots, may be after a few, I can get this unlocked

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I did, she only ask me if I know the shady guy, and then moves to "Ask for a job"... im going to do some more photoshoots, may be after a few, I can get this unlocked
im steal trying to get him give me the package but he ask me to steal pills again.cant get billys bj unlocked either still workin on emmas stats as well.did all the shoots already.trying to back track couple things to see whats missing thank god for walkthrough

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Nop, I already did 5 more, went to talk to Adriana and come balk and talk to Shady dude, and no... no luck :(

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes