Cro

May 10, 2017
What is the password of the sister's cell phone? Plz
Dude, are you for real ? WTF.

Every 1-2 pages, someone asks this, it's answered 100000 times here. I get it you don't have time to read 164 pages, although you should, but you don't even read a few pages back ?
Not to mention there's a fucking WALKTHROUGH on page1 with this information.

I don't know what's more annoying at this point, people asking this question or other people commenting about it, like me now, jeeez !

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
sweet! Gonna re-play this game.
WOOOT! Now with anal and vaginal fisting! (kitchen and plug)

Last edited:

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
To get the Plan B Pills I think you has to come in Kelly's Pussy. And when you came back to her you can ask her about that Pills!

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Guys how is it I can alter Kelly's relationship points in the regedit?

I opened it up, got Kelly's name, clicked the decimal option and then put in 260, clicked ok and opened the game but she is still at 215 points. It seems the cheats were removed from the last version to alter relationship points or I'm doing it wrong. I thought it was right shift plus number.
regedit only edits in the "autosave" save, and if you accidentaly load anything else it will reset to original value so you gotta load up an autosave after you edit it and then save, hope that helps.

Sticchio

Jul 14, 2017
I take panties mom go in jason's room now there is new option sniff panties mom but he said: Nah , im too tired. what i have to do for take energy?

Tripod

May 17, 2017
173. Go the Lazzers studio at 20:00 or later. Kelly will be waiting there.
174. Finish the scene. You will also get +10 total energy.

174 doesn't work here. I don't get +10 total energy...

Oblivion90

Jul 18, 2017
I can't see numbers and letters in game, I can see buttons, but no numbers or letters. I'm using Linux Mint 18.2 with latest Wine and latest version of the game 0.12a.

WTHITS

Jun 7, 2017
150. Go to school after 18:00. The shady guy will ask you to deliver a package to Adrianna.

I can't do that
I go to Adrianna but she never talk about Package
help me please

kars

Mar 6, 2017
150. Go to school after 18:00. The shady guy will ask you to deliver a package to Adrianna.

I can't do that
I go to Adrianna but she never talk about Package
help me please
i got stuck there too, go to pharmacy and steal medecine again, go back to shady guy and sell it to him, it must solve the problem

Reactions: HillDweller

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
Go to the hallway and use those combinations:
Right ctrl + M: + 50 $ (3000 limit)

I use the cheat method as described in this article, but I do not get any money at all.
My computer is a laptop, so I bought a keyboard and used this cheat combination,
Nothing goes up ... what's the problem?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes