Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Yes. I used the right ctrl + m from 13:00 in the hallway according to the instructions, but the money did not increase and so did the other parts.
Even at 13:00, 14:00. 15:00. Even though I used cheats during the day until 16:00, nothing at all increased. My keyboard is so well used.
Ah well sorry to know that maybe wait for bug fix version

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
cant seem to get video004
I'm on day 183+
factions are as high as I can get them (still need to work on Adrianna and Rebecca though)
Energy is 55/55

Thing is that the sister still gets mad at the pool with the step-mom scene.
I've done the Kelly scenes from the changelog.
Every time I put the camera in the shower, I get the same video001. I've tried to shower with the step-mom with and without plan-b. I've tried to just watch and leave.

can someone describe what video004 is? maybe I can figure out where to go from there.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
"

Just letting you know guys, I'm going on vacation for 10 days. So I won't be answering any private messages or posting anything during that time.

Enjoy the game and cya in 10 days :) "

so next bugfix after 10 days
for now v0.12a
hey no vacation buddy ^_- you are not allowed unless you take me with you
jk
enjoy your break

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
How? She still gets mad at me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This appears to be the biggest mission in this version.

cant seem to get video004
I'm on day 183+
factions are as high as I can get them (still need to work on Adrianna and Rebecca though)
Energy is 55/55

Thing is that the sister still gets mad at the pool with the step-mom scene.
I've done the Kelly scenes from the changelog.
Every time I put the camera in the shower, I get the same video001. I've tried to shower with the step-mom with and without plan-b. I've tried to just watch and leave.

can someone describe what video004 is? maybe I can figure out where to go from there.
Wow you really are far behind and should probably consult the Walkthrough cause you have tons to do before you get anywhere near Video 4.
Only then can you get Video 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: katarne04

danny19

Jul 20, 2017

This appears to be the biggest mission in this version.

Wow you really are far behind and should probably consult the Walkthrough cause you have tons to do before you get anywhere near Video 4.
Only then can you get Video 4.
i hv vid 4 but on day 173 now mom only 300 trying to get her back up there as well the bj for billy cause cant seem to get that done either sis has done all shoots emma hasnt done bj and billy hasnt walked in house yet after hermoaning .missin couple parts somewhere

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
i hv vid 4 but on day 173 now mom only 300 trying to get her back up there as well the bj for billy cause cant seem to get that done either sis has done all shoots emma hasnt done bj and billy hasnt walked in house yet after hermoaning .missin couple parts somewhere
Billy BJ
Emma Track

As for getting Mom's Points back up just have sex with her at night and you will get points if there are any missing from your score.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Billy BJ
Emma Track

As for getting Mom's Points back up just have sex with her at night and you will get points if there are any missing from your score.
yeah she can hv up to 360 according to the walkthrough but at night isnt giving any

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
You need to follow the walkthrough... The Hypno CD while she's working out you command her to become a cow. Do ppl not read the walkthrough???
read walkthrough still cant get cd but hv caught up some things and ty

tripko231

Jun 18, 2017
Guys, please help me...i wanna do the Hypno part but i can't get the package from the shady guy.
I catch him every day (after 18.00) but he doesn't ask me about the package...
What can i do? I tried to speak to Adriana and tried everything i can't get the package from him.
And without this part i can't do the complete scene.
Please, help me guys!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Guys, please help me...i wanna do the Hypno part but i can't get the package from the shady guy.
What can i do? I tried to speak to Adriana and tried everything i can't get the package from him.
Please, help me guys!
Go steal the drugs from the Pharmacy first and then you can get the Package option.

conde

Jul 2, 2017
I have had this problem long time ago with a save. When you read the topics before you have found aso the solution.

For mom, redo pool anal, 22:00 in her room, then anal in shower in this order. If mom didn't reject anal during shower then you are no the right track.
thank you very much

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Please, help me guys!
Did you do the following:
Catch Mom alone working out.
Catch Mom and Emma working out together.
You'll need both, then it should work.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes