danny19

Jul 20, 2017
thank you very much
ok hv cd did pool scene with me and kelly mom anal shower still cant get her wear cow suite she always leaves.did billys 1st bj.so not sure what im missing as far as cow suite.only thing i didnt get tht i can think of was did plug in kitchen but when went back she didnt hv it in

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
yes i know neither submittin to it .hv to go through wt all over again till i find what im missing
ok so back on track mom and emma scene i did im lost on the 5 points i still need for sis i hv 295 any ideas for me ? i tried back tracking and found no points

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok so back on track mom and emma scene i did im lost on the 5 points i still need for sis i hv 295 any ideas for me ? i tried back tracking and found no points
as well any earlier scene wait in room for mom never happened

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
this starting to piss me off lol i have 185 with kelly i need 250 for pills and 3rd latex suite im not able to find the points any help anywhere ?i get everything caught up and stuck again

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
this starting to piss me off lol i have 185 with kelly i need 250 for pills and 3rd latex suite im not able to find the points any help anywhere ?i get everything caught up and stuck again
think i jus gonna start over lol

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
guys how do you cum inside mum without her getting mad? i have the plan b pills? and how to do fisting?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
think im done with all this.got kelly up to 250 way too much grinding i need 50 more points to cream her in order to keep 250 to ask for pills. too much back and fourth with her to keep score up im done with her .game over still cant find other 5 points on sister as well

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
in regedit which line is for billibj?
Why would you need a regedit for that?
Just talk to him at school to trigger his getting one, make sure you have found the blindfold in Mom's room and then go play with mom at the pool.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
think im done with all this.got kelly up to 250 way too much grinding i need 50 more points to cream her in order to keep 250 to ask for pills. too much back and fourth with her to keep score up im done with her .game over still cant find other 5 points on sister as well
Just cream her and then go on a fucking spree to use up Lube, Condoms and Sunscreen and make sure you keep going to Emmas between 12:00 and 16:00 and repeat the Threesome on Sat and Sunday which get you +10 each. That's 20+ points in a single weekend if you make sure to leave on any random event that isn't the two of them together when you sneak into the backyard and if you take advantage of the right scenes (that eat inventory you can get another 10-15 during the weekday.
There is no point in waiting to get to 300 with Kelly before you cum in her because it's not possible. You need to get the Pills and the invitation to do the movie from her to get to the 300 mark.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
i cant even load my save from the main screen? ive tried deleting other saves.. still nothing? anyone help?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Just cream her and then go on a fucking spree to use up Lube, Condoms and Sunscreen and make sure you keep going to Emmas between 12:00 and 16:00 and repeat the Threesome on Sat and Sunday which get you +10 each. That's 20+ points in a single weekend if you make sure to leave on any random event that isn't the two of them together when you sneak into the backyard and if you take advantage of the right scenes (that eat inventory you can get another 10-15 during the weekday.
There is no point in waiting to get to 300 with Kelly before you cum in her because it's not possible. You need to get the Pills and the invitation to do the movie from her to get to the 300 mark.
yes i know but according to points and where i should be 360 wth emma cant find anymore only hv 285 dont get more at pool or in house wth her.mom i hv 325 suppose to be 400 i tried it asll but may go another round to see where moms and emmas points are at being a noob to these games and they update so often i got lost thanks all for the help

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
yes i know but according to points and where i should be 360 wth emma cant find anymore only hv 285 dont get more at pool or in house wth her.mom i hv 325 suppose to be 400 i tried it asll but may go another round to see where moms and emmas points are at being a noob to these games and they update so often i got lost thanks all for the help
Don't obsess with the points...If you need points later for a required level they will become available. As for getting all the points from Emma, you need to do the Threesomes by the Pool and with Mom to get the full points.

Also whenever you do something that gives you points, keep repeating it until the points stop. Then you know if there are still points left you need to do other things with them elsewhere.

Reactions: danny19
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes