DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I wanted to go back and read the pages and think that I am either not finding an answer or I am totally blind and skipping it but is it impossible to cum in Mom without her freaking out in V11? as in the shower it says simply *oh and that's all in this GAME VERSION* View attachment 11430 So was curious if I was just reading that wrong and it is same as Not yet Padawan?
V0.12 is all about getting those possibilities unlocked. So, no chance of cumming inside mom in v0.11 (other than with a heavy penalty and that's only in one scene).

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
So umh, stupid question.

But what is the trigger to making mom go sunbathing? For some reason she never does it on the towel, only on her chair. Therefor I can never exceed the relationship points beyond 50.

Am I missing a trigger somewhere?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I must have had some shitty dice rolls.

Thanks, I'll give it another go.

Edit: Nevermind. It turns out, the trigger is to make sure you have kissed her when she's drunk. After I did that, I could finally apply the lotion to the skin.
Or you got the lucky dice.
Enjoy your progress :)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Update or bug fix?

Bug fix, about 10 days after KST's been on vacation. That's why update 0.12 was smaller than usual, and his informing people of this was mentioned earlier in the thread.
Update, as in version 0.13, probably around 3 weeks time or a little more.
Oh, thank u. For the info

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Got a stupid question and i don't find the answer .. Where should i put the cheat12.txt, in order for it to work ? :3
It's just a text on how to cheat. No special place to put it. Just open with Notepad like the walkthrough.

Twobadbishops

May 8, 2017
I'm stuck... im trying to find out when i need to talk to Emma for the restaurant suggestion. I have the necklace and dress in my inventory but dammit there's never an option to ask her advice. I feel like I've tried everything here.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I'm stuck... im trying to find out when i need to talk to Emma for the restaurant suggestion. I have the necklace and dress in my inventory but dammit there's never an option to ask her advice. I feel like I've tried everything here.
Did you ask Billy and Kelly where there is a good restaurant yet?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
kelly doesn't have that option. you mean Billy and Julia? yes. both of them.

where/when do i ask emma?
Ask Emma for advice at her home. I knocked on the front door on a Saturday. But, you must have the necklace and the dress in your inventory, and you must talk to Billy (at school) and Julia (in living room) first. Then just go online and make reservations at the obvious choice.;)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
My fav The Twist
For me, It's a tie between Dreaming of Dana, The Twist and Superpowered. The scenes are repeatable and they have timely updates. I like the Twist because there is so much to do all the time. I don't think there is an hour of the day where you are not doing anything. The graphics aren't as good as the other two, but the animations and the pace, give the game a nice feel. That's why I am a patreon for the Twist.

Reactions: Ron

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The one thing I hate about The Twist is the repeatable dialogue. If you fuck the mother or sister, and then the next time you fuck them again, their response should be the same as the first time.

So far my favourite character in the game is Emma. The sister is ok but her scenes are pretty bland (for now), where as the mother has some great scenes and animation, but she looks like a bloke who had a sex change then turned back to a man, then really knew he wanted to be a woman so changed back again. Thus the manly man face in a blnode wig.

This game needs some seriously round arse models :D

samsquatch

Jul 30, 2017
does anyone know why the cheat menu for the relationships doesnt seem to work? the money and energy one work fine, i dont know if im doing something wrong here.

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
does anyone know why the cheat menu for the relationships doesnt seem to work? the money and energy one work fine, i dont know if im doing something wrong here.
you need to use the right ctrl key and the numpad number key while holding that ctrl key, not the one's on the row. unsure what the mac equivalent is

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes